MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami-Dade Police arrested a woman accused of robbing a Miami bank on Tuesday.
Gail Simpson, 63, of Homestead is accused of robbing a Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 8550 SW 24th Street.
The FBI released pictures of the robbery.
Simpson allegedly walking into the bank at around 3:30 p.m. and demanded money from the bank employee. Federal officials said she got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery but no one was injured.
Simpson is currently on probation after she was convicted for attempted robbery this year.
- Adriana Lima Graces Ocean Drive’s March Cover
- Security Stepping It Up For This Weekend’s Ultra Music Fest
- Travelers Heading To London Troubled Over Attack
- Police Searching For Van That Struck Teen In Hit & Run
- Living Large: Porsche Design Tower Elevates Life Of Luxury In Miami