MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami-Dade Police arrested a woman accused of robbing a Miami bank on Tuesday.
Gail Simpson, 63, of Homestead is accused of robbing a Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 8550 SW 24th Street.
The FBI released pictures of the robbery.
Simpson allegedly walking into the bank at around 3:30 p.m. and demanded money from the bank employee. Federal officials said she got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery but no one was injured.
Simpson is currently on probation after she was convicted for attempted robbery this year.
- Miami-Dade Police Responding To Officer-Involved Shooting In Homestead
- Plantation Family Wins Fight Against City To Keep Up ‘Extreme Christmas’ Display
- Hillary Clinton To Join JLO For Her Miami Concert
- Judgement Day For DUI Driver Who Faced His Paralyzed Victim
- Police Reviewing Surveillance That Could Link Miami Triple Shooting To Brickell Robberies