MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami-Dade Police arrested a woman accused of robbing a Miami bank on Tuesday.
Gail Simpson, 63, of Homestead is accused of robbing a Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 8550 SW 24th Street.
The FBI released pictures of the robbery.
Simpson allegedly walking into the bank at around 3:30 p.m. and demanded money from the bank employee. Federal officials said she got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery but no one was injured.
Simpson is currently on probation after she was convicted for attempted robbery this year.
- Fans Overcome With Emotion Over Jose Fernandez’s Death
- Jose Fernandez, Friends, At Waterfront Hot Spot Before Fatal Crash
- Marlins Honor Jose Fernandez Just The Way He Would’ve Wanted
- Fund For Nightclub Shooting To Begin Payments, $29.5M Total
- Florida Man Involved In Gun Rights Case Arrested For Murder