MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami-Dade Police arrested a woman accused of robbing a Miami bank on Tuesday.
Gail Simpson, 63, of Homestead is accused of robbing a Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 8550 SW 24th Street.
The FBI released pictures of the robbery.
Simpson allegedly walking into the bank at around 3:30 p.m. and demanded money from the bank employee. Federal officials said she got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery but no one was injured.
Simpson is currently on probation after she was convicted for attempted robbery this year.
- Balloon Left At Florida Grave Hits Utility Line, Knocks Out Power
- Dan Marino Autism Walk Has Seventh Straight Successful Event
- Brevard Deputies Save Woman, Dog From Burning Building
- Severe Weather To Impact Entire State Of Florida Sunday, Monday
- Women’s Rallies In South Florida Draw Large Crowds