MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami-Dade Police arrested a woman accused of robbing a Miami bank on Tuesday.
Gail Simpson, 63, of Homestead is accused of robbing a Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 8550 SW 24th Street.
The FBI released pictures of the robbery.
Simpson allegedly walking into the bank at around 3:30 p.m. and demanded money from the bank employee. Federal officials said she got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery but no one was injured.
Simpson is currently on probation after she was convicted for attempted robbery this year.
- Police Continue Investigating After Homeowner Claims He Shot And Killed Burglar
- Family Friend On Teen Shooting: ‘He Didn’t Mean To Kill His Sister’
- White House Presents Trump’s Tax Reform Plans
- Miami Police Officer Arrested On Charges Of False Imprisonment & Battery
- City Leaders Confirm 8 Attempts To Extort Money In Hoax Abductions