MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami-Dade Police arrested a woman accused of robbing a Miami bank on Tuesday.
Gail Simpson, 63, of Homestead is accused of robbing a Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 8550 SW 24th Street.
The FBI released pictures of the robbery.
Simpson allegedly walking into the bank at around 3:30 p.m. and demanded money from the bank employee. Federal officials said she got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery but no one was injured.
Simpson is currently on probation after she was convicted for attempted robbery this year.
- Hurricane Andrew: One Of Those Events You Remember Where You Were When It Hit
- Canadian Politician To Discuss Unprecedented Flood Of Haitian Immigrants Crossing Border
- Asst Principal Pinned Under Car While Helping With School Traffic
- VP Pence Meets With Venezuelan Exiles In Doral
- Medical Records Reveal US Diplomats In Cuba Diagnosed With Serious Health Conditions