MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami-Dade Police arrested a woman accused of robbing a Miami bank on Tuesday.
Gail Simpson, 63, of Homestead is accused of robbing a Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 8550 SW 24th Street.
The FBI released pictures of the robbery.
Simpson allegedly walking into the bank at around 3:30 p.m. and demanded money from the bank employee. Federal officials said she got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery but no one was injured.
Simpson is currently on probation after she was convicted for attempted robbery this year.
- Mother Says 8-Year-Old Girl Struck In Drive-By Shooting Has Died
- Patrick Murphy Defeats Grayson; Will Face Rubio For Senate
- Rubio Wins GOP Nomination To Seek Second Term
- Joe Garcia Ekes Out Congressional Race Win Over Annette Taddeo
- Wasserman Schultz Wins Her Florida Democratic Primary