MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport will soon be getting a name change.
The airport, located at 12800 SW 145 Avenue in Miami, will soon become Miami Executive Airport.
Miami-Dade Commissioners approved the airport’s name change Wednesday.
Tenants of Opa-locka Executive Airport want Miami in its name as well.
Commissioner Barbara Jordan, whose district includes Opa-locka, said she would consider proposing the name change in the future.
- Turkey, Trimming & Tweets: Trump At Mar-A-Lago For Thanksgiving
- Suspect Who Considers Himself A Voodoo Priest Charged In Stabbing Death Of Ollie The Dog
- Grieving Family Searching For Answers After Loved One Possibly Pushed Into Oncoming Traffic
- Flat-Earther To Launch Himself In Homemade Rocket To See Planet’s Shape
- ‘He Would Have Been Proud Of Us’: Gold Star Dad Talks Trump Feud & His Son’s Legacy