Broward Humane Society Slashes Fees For Some Pets
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) — The Broward Humane Society is waiving adoption fees on certain pets during their four day adoption event.
The event started Friday and last four days, meaning it’s over on Monday.
Those who adopt a pet four years or older or over forty pounds, will have their adoption fee waived.
All adopted pets will be spayed/neutered, microchipped, vaccinated and dewormed before making it to their forever home.
Adopted pets will also get a limited 10-day health care plan courtesy of a local animal hospital.
Dogs can also enjoy a one week complimentary stay at a local pet lodge.
Owners will not only get a loving pet, but also a free bag of pet food.
“We have so many great pets that are waiting to be adopted. We hope this offer will encourage people who have thought about adopting to visit,” said President and CEO Christopher Agostino.
Those interested in adopting or looking for a pet can go by the Humane Society located at 2070 Griffin Road.
Adoption hours are Monday – Saturday 10:00 a.m – 6:30 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m – 5:30 p.m.
- Elderly Man Shot And Killed In Little Havana
- Ragged Eye Of Hurricane Joaquin Passing Just West Of Bermuda
- Debris Spotted As Crews Search For Ship Lost Off Bahamas
- No Lotto Jackpot Winner, Two Fantasy 5 Winners Get $64K Each
- Cleanup Efforts Won’t Be Quick For Sunny Isles Highrise