Suspects Jump Off Causeway Bridge During Police Chase
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — An early morning search for two men accused of burglary ended with accused jumping off the Rickenbacker Causeway near Key Biscayne.
The two men allegedly burglarized boats at the Miami Marine Stadium around 12:30 a.m. on Friday.
The men went missing in the water after they jumped off the bridge to evade Miami Police officers.
Police arrested one of the men but Coast Guard crews are still searching for the other who was last seen swimming South of the causeway.
Coast Guard crews are searching by air and by boat.
Anyone with information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at (305) 471- TIPS.
- Protesters Hold March Against Alleged Police Brutality In Miami
- Car Crashes Into Miami-Dade Pool
- Gov. Scott Declares State Of Emergency Ahead Of Tropical Storm Erika
- Construction Crews Prepare Sites for Erika
- Tropical Storm Erika Picks Up Speed