MIAMI (CBSMiami) — An early morning search for two men accused of burglary ended with accused jumping off the Rickenbacker Causeway near Key Biscayne.
The two men allegedly burglarized boats at the Miami Marine Stadium around 12:30 a.m. on Friday.
The men went missing in the water after they jumped off the bridge to evade Miami Police officers.
Police arrested one of the men but Coast Guard crews are still searching for the other who was last seen swimming South of the causeway.
Coast Guard crews are searching by air and by boat.
Anyone with information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at (305) 471- TIPS.
- Residents Horrified Over Front Yard Slaying Of New Neighbor
- No Tears Shed By Miami Exiles For Castro Funeral
- Fidel Castro Laid To Rest During Private Ceremony In East Cuba
- Company Praised By Florida Gov. Hasn’t Lived Up To Promises
- New Florida House Speaker Sends Legislators To School