TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/NSF) – The Republican Party of Florida raised about $14.9 million in little less than five months, while the Florida Democratic Party collected $13.1 million, according to newly filed finance reports.
The money was raised from April 1 through Thursday, as both parties gear up for elections that feature the big-ticket gubernatorial race.
Already this year, the GOP has raised nearly $25.3 million, about $10 million more than the Democrats.
During the most-recent period, the Republican Party reported spending $20.9 million, while the Democrats spent $10.7 million, the reports show.
“The News Service of Florida contributed to this report.”
- Undocumented Immigrants In Homestead Terrified & Troubled By Trump’s Actions
- Parents Of Pulse Victim On Concealed Carry Bills: ‘More Guns In More Places Not A Solution’
- Homeland Security Rolls Out Immigration Rules As New Trump Travel Ban Expected
- ‘Even If They’ve Been Good, They’ll Be Sent Back’: Rep. Ros-Lehtinen On Trump Immigration Agenda
- Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns As Editor Of Breitbart Tech