TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/NSF) – The Republican Party of Florida raised about $14.9 million in little less than five months, while the Florida Democratic Party collected $13.1 million, according to newly filed finance reports.
The money was raised from April 1 through Thursday, as both parties gear up for elections that feature the big-ticket gubernatorial race.
Already this year, the GOP has raised nearly $25.3 million, about $10 million more than the Democrats.
During the most-recent period, the Republican Party reported spending $20.9 million, while the Democrats spent $10.7 million, the reports show.
“The News Service of Florida contributed to this report.”
- Special Election Tuesday To Fill Empty Miami-Dade Commission Seat
- Trump Meets With South Korea President Moon Jae-in Over North Korea Summit
- Broward County Holds Commission Meeting To Discuss Proposed Penny Tax Hike
- DHS, Top Law Enforcement Meet To Discuss Meddling In 2018 Elections
- Trump, Top Law Enforcement Met To Discuss FBI Actions