DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins are just a day away from their preseason home opener against the Dallas Cowboys at Sun Life Stadium.
As far as preseason games go, it’s an important one.
Young players are trying to carve out a spot on the roster and the starters are getting some important practice on the field against a real opponent.
Saturday night against Dallas is about fine-tuning, consistency, working out problems and about gaining a measure of confidence that will carry these players into the regular season.
So how did players do this week at training camp?
Watch the video above to see our training camp week in review.
CBS4 is your official Dolphins station and don’t forget you can watch the game Saturday night at 7:00 p.m. on CBS4.
- Dolphins QB Cutler Remains In Concussion Protocol
- Dolphins Opponent Profile: Red-Hot Patriots Hope To Hand Dolphins Their Fifth Straight Loss
- Dolphins Players, Coaches Hand Out 500 Thanksgiving Meals To Local Families
- Dolphins Begin Preparing For Patriots Despite Uncertainty At QB
- Dolphins Lose Another Game, Possibly Another Quarterback