DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins are just a day away from their preseason home opener against the Dallas Cowboys at Sun Life Stadium.
As far as preseason games go, it’s an important one.
Young players are trying to carve out a spot on the roster and the starters are getting some important practice on the field against a real opponent.
Saturday night against Dallas is about fine-tuning, consistency, working out problems and about gaining a measure of confidence that will carry these players into the regular season.
So how did players do this week at training camp?
Watch the video above to see our training camp week in review.
CBS4 is your official Dolphins station and don’t forget you can watch the game Saturday night at 7:00 p.m. on CBS4.
- Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill Ready For 2017 With Fully Healed Knee
- Kelly On Dolphins Trade: “Before I Did My Film Study I Loved Julius Thomas”
- Dolphins Honor 6 Former Greats With Special Retirement Ceremony
- TMZ: Hernandez Prison Calls To Pouncey Could Be Key In Case
- DiRocco on Dolphins Trade: “The Jags Didn’t Use Thomas The Way He Should Be Used”