MIAMI (CBSMiami/AP) — A woman’s act of kindness at a St. Petersburg Starbucks led nearly 400 people to pay it forward.
Th woman ordered an iced coffee around 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday and asked to pay for the Caramel Macchiato for the stranger in the car behind her.
The stranger returned the favor leading to a chain which kept growing.
Employees began keeping count.
The chain lasted until 6:00 p.m. when customer number 379 pulled up and declined to buy a drink for another person.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Marc Anthony Tells Trump To Shut Up About NFL, Help Puerto Rico
- Much Loved Miami Beach Business Destroyed In Blaze
- Medicaid Recipients Watch Nervously As GOP Health Bill Teeters
- Equifax CEO Out After Breach That Exposed 143M Americans’ Info
- Diaz v. Taddeo: Special Election To Decide New District 40 Senator