MIAMI (CBSMiami/AP) — A woman’s act of kindness at a St. Petersburg Starbucks led nearly 400 people to pay it forward.
Th woman ordered an iced coffee around 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday and asked to pay for the Caramel Macchiato for the stranger in the car behind her.
The stranger returned the favor leading to a chain which kept growing.
Employees began keeping count.
The chain lasted until 6:00 p.m. when customer number 379 pulled up and declined to buy a drink for another person.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Undocumented Immigrants In Homestead Terrified & Troubled By Trump’s Actions
- Men Posing As Police Bust Into NW Miami-Dade Home & Rob Family At Gunpoint
- Father & Son Accused Of Shoddy Work When Handling Remains Of Dead
- Parents Of Pulse Victim On Concealed Carry Bills: ‘More Guns In More Places Not A Solution’
- Homeland Security Rolls Out Immigration Rules As New Trump Travel Ban Expected