MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins are getting ready for their third preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys.
The team has been enduring grueling practice in pads sessions, while working on tackling fundamentals and red zone situations.
They’re also working on offense and putting players to the test to perfect some of the crucial plays of games in a simulated fashion.
So now it’s time to Ask The Pros.
CBS4’s Sports Anchor Kim Bokamper interviewed Finsider John Congemi about what you can expect to see against Dallas during Saturday’s game at Sun Life Stadium which airs at 7pm on CBS4, your official Dolphins station.
Watch the video above.
- Kelly On Dolphins Roster: “This Franchise Is Going For A Youth Movement”
- Bedard On Tannehill: “It’s Year Five, He Has To Get It Done”
- Bokamper: “Steen Has Definitely Been A Pleasant Surprise So Far”
- Confidence Not An Issue For Dolphins Rookie Xavien Howard
- Schad: “Ryan Tannehill Looked Really Good Last Week”