MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins are getting ready for their third preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys.
The team has been enduring grueling practice in pads sessions, while working on tackling fundamentals and red zone situations.
They’re also working on offense and putting players to the test to perfect some of the crucial plays of games in a simulated fashion.
So now it’s time to Ask The Pros.
CBS4’s Sports Anchor Kim Bokamper interviewed Finsider John Congemi about what you can expect to see against Dallas during Saturday’s game at Sun Life Stadium which airs at 7pm on CBS4, your official Dolphins station.
Watch the video above.
- Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill Ready For 2017 With Fully Healed Knee
- Kelly On Dolphins Trade: “Before I Did My Film Study I Loved Julius Thomas”
- Dolphins Honor 6 Former Greats With Special Retirement Ceremony
- TMZ: Hernandez Prison Calls To Pouncey Could Be Key In Case
- DiRocco on Dolphins Trade: “The Jags Didn’t Use Thomas The Way He Should Be Used”