MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Saks Fifth Avenue is heading to Brickell. The Brickell City Centre to be exact.
According to our news partners the Miami Herald, they are the first retailer to sign on to be part of the $1.05 billion mixed use project which is currently under construction.
Not only will it be the most centrally located of all the Saks stores in Miami-Dade, it will also be quite spacious. The store is expected to be 107,000 square feet spread over three floors.
It’s City Centre location is expected to open in Fall 2016.
Miami-Dade has two other Saks Fifth Avenue locations. There is a store in Dadeland Mall and another in Bal Harbour Shops.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. CBS4 news partner The Miami Herald contributed material for this report.)
- CBS4’s Lisa Petrillo Named Woman Of Influence By Ocean Drive Magazine
- Ex-Trump University Student: ‘I Didn’t Know He Was A Con Artist’
- 2nd Undercover Cop Injured In Ambush Released From Hospital
- Mother Arrested After Teen Passes Out Pot Candy In School
- 25 Specially-Selected Hunters Join Pilot Program To Eliminate Predatory Pythons