NEW YORK (AP) — The MTV Video Music Awards will open with a “Bang.”
Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj and Jessie J will kick off Sunday’s awards show with their new song, “Bang Bang.” It will be the first time the trio performs the Top 10 hit.
Grande and Minaj will also perform separately during the VMAs, to air live from the Forum in Inglewood, California.
Beyonce is the top nominee and will compete for eight awards, including video of the year for “Drunk in Love.” She will also receive the Michael Jackson video vanguard award.
Beyonce will take the stage Sunday night, where other performers include Usher, 5 Seconds of Summer, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith and Iggy Azalea, who has seven nominations.
Eminem is also nominated for seven moonmen.
- Trump Tweets SNL Is “Totally Biased, Not Funny” After Skit About His Tweeting
- Madonna Slams Trump At Miami Show, Raises $7.5M For Africa
- Two Titans Of The Design World Unveil Bal Harbour Collaboration During Art Basel
- Castro’s Death Celebrations Collide With Art Basel Miami
- Perez Art Museum Miami Hosts Argentine Artist Julio Le Parc