Fins On 4: One-On-One With Lamar Miller
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami Dolphins running back Lamar Miller is entering his third season in the NFL after a successful college career at the University of Miami.
Miller has shown that he has the skill and ability to thrive as a running back is poised for a big year in the Dolphins new offense run by Bill Lazor. He has continued to be involved in the South Florida community throughout his young career and recently volunteered his time to help out at Zoo Miami.
Despite having a childhood fear of animals, Miller enjoyed his time at the zoo meeting lots of new friends and even conquering his fear and feeding some of the exotic creatures that call Zoo Miami home.
During his visit, Miller was joined by CBS Miami’s Rhiannon Ally and discussed everything from his time working at the zoo to the upcoming Dolphins season and the expectations that he is could be on the verge of a breakout year. Miller grew up in South Florida and is very grateful that he has the opportunity to play in his hometown.
CLICK HERE to see the full interview with Rhiannon Ally and Lamar Miller.
Watch Miami Take On Dallas This Saturday On CBS4, Your Official Dolphins Station!
- Clay: DeVante Parker a ‘Carbon Copy’ of Odell Beckham’s Situation Last Year
- Study Says Ariana Grande is Dolphins Fans’ Favorite Artist
- Rosenhaus on Mike Tannenbaum: There’s Not a Better Executive in The NFL
- Watch Daniel Tosh Read Nick Saban’s “Unauthorized” Biography to Children in Epic Fashion
- Ex-NFLer Martin Says He Attempted Suicide Multiple Times