OAKLAND PARK (CBSMiami) — Broward Sheriff’s deputies discovered a grow house in Oakland Park duplex on Tuesday.
Deputies said they discovered 152 thriving marijuana plants inside the home. The plants filled five rooms of the house, according to deputies.
All the plants varied in size from seedlings to about five feet tall.
The investigation into the grow house is ongoing.
Officials said at least two people are likely to face charges of cultivation of marijuana, trafficking in marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- Exclusive: FIU Med Student Describes Getting Zika Virus Weeks Before Outbreak
- Exclusive: Pilots Describe Moments Before Crash Landing In Waters Off Haulover Beach
- Trump Holds Campaign Rally In Tampa
- South Carolina Primary Make Or Break For GOP Candidate Jeb Bush
- Florida Releases A-To-F Grades For More Than 3,200 Schools