OAKLAND PARK (CBSMiami) — Broward Sheriff’s deputies discovered a grow house in Oakland Park duplex on Tuesday.
Deputies said they discovered 152 thriving marijuana plants inside the home. The plants filled five rooms of the house, according to deputies.
All the plants varied in size from seedlings to about five feet tall.
The investigation into the grow house is ongoing.
Officials said at least two people are likely to face charges of cultivation of marijuana, trafficking in marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- FIU Temporarily Suspends Greek Life Over ‘Growing Concerns’
- Good Samaritan Stops Would-be Burglar In His Tracks
- Police Search For Suspect After Young Boy Is Shot And Killed In Miami-Dade
- Exclusive: Rubio Votes Yes On Tax Plan But Says “We Have A Long Way To Go” On Economic Policy
- Coach Arrested In NY With Teen Booked Into Florida Jail