OAKLAND PARK (CBSMiami) — Broward Sheriff’s deputies discovered a grow house in Oakland Park duplex on Tuesday.
Deputies said they discovered 152 thriving marijuana plants inside the home. The plants filled five rooms of the house, according to deputies.
All the plants varied in size from seedlings to about five feet tall.
The investigation into the grow house is ongoing.
Officials said at least two people are likely to face charges of cultivation of marijuana, trafficking in marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- Court Clears City In Black Firefighter Hiring Case
- Missing 5-Year-Old Girl Found Safe Over 7 Hours Later
- Doctors ID Broward Teen Who Survived Deadly Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Desperate Call On Police Radio Gives Closer Look At Bizarre Face-Biting Attack
- Mayor Gimenez: Opponent’s Claims Have ‘No Basis In Fact’