OAKLAND PARK (CBSMiami) — Broward Sheriff’s deputies discovered a grow house in Oakland Park duplex on Tuesday.
Deputies said they discovered 152 thriving marijuana plants inside the home. The plants filled five rooms of the house, according to deputies.
All the plants varied in size from seedlings to about five feet tall.
The investigation into the grow house is ongoing.
Officials said at least two people are likely to face charges of cultivation of marijuana, trafficking in marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- Miami Police Shoot Distraught Knife Wielding Man
- Video Captures Surfside Police Taser Suspected Bike Thief Running Away
- Roger Stone ‘Ready To Testify’ After Handing Over Docs To House, Senate Committees
- Haitians Under Protected Status Given Extension To Stay In The States
- ‘Senseless’ Crash At Bus Bench Claimed Man’s Leg & Life Of His Best Friend