OAKLAND PARK (CBSMiami) — Broward Sheriff’s deputies discovered a grow house in Oakland Park duplex on Tuesday.
Deputies said they discovered 152 thriving marijuana plants inside the home. The plants filled five rooms of the house, according to deputies.
All the plants varied in size from seedlings to about five feet tall.
The investigation into the grow house is ongoing.
Officials said at least two people are likely to face charges of cultivation of marijuana, trafficking in marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- Undocumented Immigrants In Homestead Terrified & Troubled By Trump’s Actions
- Men Posing As Police Bust Into NW Miami-Dade Home & Rob Family At Gunpoint
- Father & Son Accused Of Shoddy Work When Handling Remains Of Dead
- Parents Of Pulse Victim On Concealed Carry Bills: ‘More Guns In More Places Not A Solution’
- Homeland Security Rolls Out Immigration Rules As New Trump Travel Ban Expected