OAKLAND PARK (CBSMiami) — Broward Sheriff’s deputies discovered a grow house in Oakland Park duplex on Tuesday.
Deputies said they discovered 152 thriving marijuana plants inside the home. The plants filled five rooms of the house, according to deputies.
All the plants varied in size from seedlings to about five feet tall.
The investigation into the grow house is ongoing.
Officials said at least two people are likely to face charges of cultivation of marijuana, trafficking in marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- Family Members Rush To Hospital After Several Shot At MLK Day Celebration
- Bikers Race Through Streets For “Wheels Up, Guns Down” Amid Crackdown
- Several People Shot During MLK Day Celebration
- Men Working Underground In Key Largo Collapse, Die
- Owners Of ‘The Greatest Show On Earth’ Hold Press Conference To Discuss Its End