MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Lightning, thunder, and rain are things South Florida sees just about every day in the summer, but you don’t have to get caught in a downpour you didn’t expect with the CBS4 Weather App.
It has happened to Gricel Jimenez. “Sometimes I’m doing something & I get surprises & I’m not aware and I don’t like it,” she said.
The CBS4 Weather App is always with you to keep you informed with weather information accessible at your fingertips.
You can get hourly, daily, extended 10-day forecasts and watch video updates straight from CBS4 Weather Control.
Severe weather alerts will also come right to your phone and view radar to show you when a storm is going to affect your neighborhood when you can’t watch CBS4 on your TV.
“I definitely like to be informed of the weather, so I believe that’s a good app to have,” said CBS4 viewer Paolo Woodall.
“This is good, actually. I like it better than some of the other apps I have. I think this is a lot sharper,” added Ariane Gutierrez.
The CBS4 Weather App can be downloaded to your iPhone or iPad. For iPad users, there is an extra step you need to know about. Go to the upper left corner of your screen and click where it says “iPad only.”
Change it to “iPhone only” and begin downloading.
An Android version of the app is coming soon.
- 2 Injured In Richmond Heights Shooting, Prompting School Lockdown
- ‘I Thought I Couldn’t Get Out’: Flyers Trickling Out Of Hurricane-Ravaged Puerto Rico
- Large Endangered Crocodile Spotted On Stroll In Cutler Bay
- Strong Winds From Hurricane Maria Beginning To Reach North Carolina
- Marc Anthony Tells Trump To Shut Up About NFL, Help Puerto Rico