Ramp Closure Scheduled For Airport Expressway
Get Breaking News First
Upload Breaking News Pics
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Drivers traveling on the Airport Expressway will need to be aware of a closure beginning Sunday August 17.
The closure will take place from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. through August 24.
The contractor for the SR 948/NW 36 Street project will need to close the exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36 Street for several construction related items to occur.
- Continue west past the NW 36th Street exit
- Exit at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road South
- Turn left at NW 28th Street
- Turn left at NW 40th Avenue
- Turn left at NW 29th Street
- Turn right at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road
- Continue straight to NW 36th Street
The schedule could change if there is bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Are Outrageous Tolls The Wave Of The Future?
- Lots Of Questions About Serial Arsonist Remain Unanswered
- CBS Miami’s Irika Sargent Goes One-On-One With Judge Judy
- All Out Search For Man Amid Repeated Abduction Attempts
- Voters Appalled At “Voter Shaming” Tactic