MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Drivers traveling on the Airport Expressway will need to be aware of a closure beginning Sunday August 17.
The closure will take place from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. through August 24.
The contractor for the SR 948/NW 36 Street project will need to close the exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36 Street for several construction related items to occur.
– Continue west past the NW 36th Street exit
– Exit at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road South
– Turn left at NW 28th Street
– Turn left at NW 40th Avenue
– Turn left at NW 29th Street
– Turn right at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road
– Continue straight to NW 36th Street
The schedule could change if there is bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Hola Santa Clara, JetBlue Begins Service To Cuba
- Gov. Scott Declares State Of Emergency Ahead Of TD #9
- Mexicans Puzzled By Trump-Pena Nieto Meeting
- Tropical Storm Warning For Portion Of Florida’s Gulf Coast
- South Florida Survivor Offers Life-Changing Yoga Classes To Kids