Ramp Closure Scheduled For Airport Expressway
Get Breaking News First
Upload Breaking News Pics
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Drivers traveling on the Airport Expressway will need to be aware of a closure beginning Sunday August 17.
The closure will take place from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. through August 24.
The contractor for the SR 948/NW 36 Street project will need to close the exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36 Street for several construction related items to occur.
- Continue west past the NW 36th Street exit
- Exit at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road South
- Turn left at NW 28th Street
- Turn left at NW 40th Avenue
- Turn left at NW 29th Street
- Turn right at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road
- Continue straight to NW 36th Street
The schedule could change if there is bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Video: Crook Takes Cash From Family Dollar Store
- City Of Tallahassee Pays $475,000 in Settlement
- Report Shows Widespread Problems In Miami-Dade Child Welfare System
- Jungle Island Reveals Master Plans For Renovation
- Police: Missing Woman’s Ex-Boyfriend Is Person Of Interest In Disappearance