MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Drivers traveling on the Airport Expressway will need to be aware of a closure beginning Sunday August 17.
The closure will take place from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. through August 24.
The contractor for the SR 948/NW 36 Street project will need to close the exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36 Street for several construction related items to occur.
– Continue west past the NW 36th Street exit
– Exit at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road South
– Turn left at NW 28th Street
– Turn left at NW 40th Avenue
– Turn left at NW 29th Street
– Turn right at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road
– Continue straight to NW 36th Street
The schedule could change if there is bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Shooting Leaves Man Dead At Miami Gardens Gas Station
- Hemingway Look-Alikes Stage ‘Key West Version’ of Pamplona Bull Run
- Clinton & Kaine Debut In Miami As Democratic Ticket
- Artificial Reef To Be Sunk Off Pompano Beach
- First Home Delivery Of Medical Marijuana Made In Florida