MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Drivers traveling on the Airport Expressway will need to be aware of a closure beginning Sunday August 17.
The closure will take place from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. through August 24.
The contractor for the SR 948/NW 36 Street project will need to close the exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36 Street for several construction related items to occur.
– Continue west past the NW 36th Street exit
– Exit at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road South
– Turn left at NW 28th Street
– Turn left at NW 40th Avenue
– Turn left at NW 29th Street
– Turn right at NW 42nd Avenue/LeJeune Road
– Continue straight to NW 36th Street
The schedule could change if there is bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- No Charges To Be Filed Against Miami-Dade Police Officer In Fatal Shooting
- Scary Week For South Florida Parents
- School Shooting Survivor Calls For ‘Die-In’ Protest At Publix Supermarkets
- Fake Vet Running Clinic Out Of His Apartment Sought By Hialeah Police
- Exclusive: Man Passing Counterfeit Bills At Target Store May Be Part Of Ring