MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Zoo Miami’s Ron Magill tells the story of two generous people that changed his life and the animal’s lives at the zoo.
The couple wanted to remain anonymous for several years.
Often, the husband and wife would make a donation to the zoo and each time, the amount grew.
Decades later, the zoo benefited in a big way and their generosity will never be forgotten.
- Gator Found Eating Human Remains In Davie Canal
- No Bond For Man Accused Of Shooting At Cop
- South Florida Honors Those Who Died At Memorial Day Events
- Police Sort Out Details In NW Dade Police-Involved Shooting
- No “Floatopia” For Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood After Alert