LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- Trump To Dismantle Obama-era Climate Change Policies
- Facebook Adds More Snapchat-like Features
- Coast Guard Brings 16 Tons On Cocaine Into Port Everglades
- Police: Ambushed Undercover Cops Lucky To Be Alive
- Family Of Filmmaker Who Died In Keys Plans To Sue