Postal Service Worker Burned During Lighting Strike
Upload Your Weather Pictures
LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- New Study Finds Florida’s High Stakes School Tests Valid
- Two Women Injured In Miami Lakes Shooting
- Bush, Biden Making South Florida Stops
- Jeep Crashes In SW Dade Home
- Cape Verde Islands Say Goodbye To Fred