Postal Service Worker Burned During Lighting Strike
Upload Your Weather Pictures
LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- Judge Recognizes Another Defendant, This Time From A Cruise
- Mother Hopeful Teen Fishermen Will Be Found Soon
- CBS4 Exclusive: Video Contradicts Report Of Sweetwater Officer-Involved Crash
- Live Nation’s West Palm Beach Venue Gets New Name… Again!
- Exclusive: Daughter Speaks Out After Strip Club Bouncer Gunned Down