LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- J.C. Penney To Close More Than 100 Stores
- Plan Would Allow Officers To Review Body Cam Footage
- Florida Lands Seven Of Top Ten Beaches In US
- Big Changes Coming To Dolphin Expressway
- Men Accused In MLK Shooting Off The Hook