LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- A Magical Snow Show Blankets The Dolphin Mall
- The Art Of Coloring Is No Longer Just For Kids
- Obama: No Specific, Credible Threat To Homeland Ahead Of Thanksgiving
- ‘Facebook Killer’ Found Guilty Of 2nd Degree Murder
- Police Find Escaped Prisoner In West Miami-Dade