Postal Service Worker Burned During Lighting Strike
Upload Your Weather Pictures
LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- Police: Man Kills Elderly Mother For “Forcing Him To Get A Job”
- Man Shot In Dog Defecation Dispute Dies
- Fort Lauderdale Police Officer Fired Over Facebook Comments
- Miami Beach Police Raising Money For Teen In A Coma
- Jury Deliberates In Gus Boulis Murder Trial