LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- Star Wars Producers Charged After Harrison Ford Injury On Set
- “Bobby” The Pup That Went Viral Greeted With Cheers At New Job
- CBS4’s Eliott Rodriguez Talks Reconnecting With Family Ahead Of Pope’s Cuba Stop
- Customer Ambushed By Knife-Wielding Thief At McDonald’s
- Big Praise For Small Doral Police Force