Postal Service Worker Burned During Lighting Strike
Upload Your Weather Pictures
LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- Adoption ‘Conscience Protection’ Tabled In Senate
- Thousands Of Acres Torched In SW Dade Brush Fire
- Kraft Mac & Cheese Mixing Up Classic Formula
- Technical Glitches Stall State Standardized Testing
- DCF Faulted For Oversight Of Privatized Agencies