Postal Service Worker Burned During Lighting Strike
Upload Your Weather Pictures
LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- Funeral Held For Man Shot & Killed By Miami Gardens Police
- Police Chief Arrested, Accused Of Soliciting Prostitute
- Flooding Overtakes South Florida Streets
- Mom Charged After Florida Girls Found Out Selling Toys
- Florida Child Welfare Agency Tackles Baby Sleep Deaths