Postal Service Worker Burned During Lighting Strike
Upload Your Weather Pictures
LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- Environmental, Law Enforcement Jobs Draw Hopefuls
- Suspect In Gas Station Robbery Dies After Arrest
- MLS May Be Partnering Up With UM
- Watch Out Flakka, DEA Says Heroin Is Making Comeback
- Man Released From Prison After 44 Years