LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- CDC: Zika Can Be Present In Blood More Than A Week Later
- What Verizon’s Acquisition Means For Yahoo Users
- Florida’s Congressional Race Includes Some Familiar Names
- Two Dead In Mass Shooting Outside Ft Myers Club
- Travel Up At Miami Int’l Airport Despite Drop In Brazil Travelers