Postal Service Worker Burned During Lighting Strike
Upload Your Weather Pictures
LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- Man Accused Of Punching Horse Charged
- As Bush Campaigns, Florida Struggles With His Schools Legacy
- Relief Aid Needed For Bahamas After Hurricane Joaquin
- FAA To Investigate Cracked Windshield Incident
- Supreme Court To Weigh In On Ban Of Open Carry Of Guns