LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Lightning struck a near a U.S. postal service worker’s truck and sent a charge of electricity through it Friday.
The worker sustained serious burns according to Fort Lauderdale fire officials and was transported to Broward Health.
The truck was sitting at 1781 East Commercial Blvd and the worker was touching part of the vehicle at the time of the strike.
No other injuries were reported.
- Homicide Under Investigation In SW Miami-Dade
- 10-Year-Old Reported Missing Has Been Found
- FCC: AT&T, Verizon Shouldn’t Exempt Own Apps From Data Caps
- Perez Art Museum Miami Hosts Argentine Artist Julio Le Parc
- Dade Bust Ends In Arrests, Discovery Of Deadly Drug