HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Florida Governor Rick Scott and Former Governor Jeb Bush visited a South Florida business Friday in an effort bring more awareness to the workforce.
Scott and Bush were scheduled to go by B&K Installations in Homestead starting at 10:00 a.m.
The visit is meant to highlight proposals to keep Florida working.
This is the first time Bush has campaigned with Scott in his reelection bid this year.
There is still speculation over whether Bush will run for President in 2016.
- Focus Turns To Senator With Doctor Guilty Of Medicare Fraud
- House, Senate Narrowly Pass Bill To Avoid Government Shutdown
- Sizing Up President Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
- Trump Looks To Expand Drilling In Arctic, Atlantic Oceans
- Tourism Leader Warns Budget Cut Could Cost Jobs