HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Florida Governor Rick Scott and Former Governor Jeb Bush visited a South Florida business Friday in an effort bring more awareness to the workforce.
Scott and Bush were scheduled to go by B&K Installations in Homestead starting at 10:00 a.m.
The visit is meant to highlight proposals to keep Florida working.
This is the first time Bush has campaigned with Scott in his reelection bid this year.
There is still speculation over whether Bush will run for President in 2016.
- Politicians Call For Calm In Wake Of UK Vote To Leave EU
- Obama Designates First U.S. Monument To Gay Rights In New York
- Rubio Has One Less Competitor In Senate Race
- Sanders Says He’ll Vote For Clinton, But Won’t Endorse Her
- Florida Dems Proud Of House Sit-In