HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Florida Governor Rick Scott and Former Governor Jeb Bush visited a South Florida business Friday in an effort bring more awareness to the workforce.
Scott and Bush were scheduled to go by B&K Installations in Homestead starting at 10:00 a.m.
The visit is meant to highlight proposals to keep Florida working.
This is the first time Bush has campaigned with Scott in his reelection bid this year.
There is still speculation over whether Bush will run for President in 2016.
- Anthony Weiner’s Wife Leaving Him Amid New Sexting Scandal
- Nearly Two Million Floridians Have Already Voted In Primary
- Trump Plans Detailed Immigration Speech, Questions Remain
- Court To Take Up Miami Gardens Mayoral Candidate Appeal
- Speech Next Week Could Clarify Trump’s Immigration Policy