HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Florida Governor Rick Scott and Former Governor Jeb Bush visited a South Florida business Friday in an effort bring more awareness to the workforce.
Scott and Bush were scheduled to go by B&K Installations in Homestead starting at 10:00 a.m.
The visit is meant to highlight proposals to keep Florida working.
This is the first time Bush has campaigned with Scott in his reelection bid this year.
There is still speculation over whether Bush will run for President in 2016.
- Trump Goes After Amazon Again, Says American Jobs Are Being Lost
- Man Accused Of Molesting Girl At Apartment Pool
- Sen. Latvala To Enter Governor’s Race
- Univ. Of Florida Denies White Supremacist Event
- AG Sessions’ Miami Stop To Be Met With Protest