HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Florida Governor Rick Scott and Former Governor Jeb Bush visited a South Florida business Friday in an effort bring more awareness to the workforce.
Scott and Bush were scheduled to go by B&K Installations in Homestead starting at 10:00 a.m.
The visit is meant to highlight proposals to keep Florida working.
This is the first time Bush has campaigned with Scott in his reelection bid this year.
There is still speculation over whether Bush will run for President in 2016.
- Protesters, Police Clash At California Hotel Before Trump Speech
- Gov, Cabinet Go In-House For New Insurance Commissioner
- Emergency Meeting On New Insurance Commissioner
- Co-Host For Rundle Election Fundraiser Has Questionable Past
- Ted Cruz Taps Carly Fiorina As Running Mate