HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) — Florida Governor Rick Scott and Former Governor Jeb Bush visited a South Florida business Friday in an effort bring more awareness to the workforce.
Scott and Bush were scheduled to go by B&K Installations in Homestead starting at 10:00 a.m.
The visit is meant to highlight proposals to keep Florida working.
This is the first time Bush has campaigned with Scott in his reelection bid this year.
There is still speculation over whether Bush will run for President in 2016.
- Bloomberg Sees A Chance In NH Primary Results
- State House Approves $80 Billion Budget
- House, Senate Ready To Approve Budget Plans
- House, Senate Remain At Odds On Death Penalty Fix
- New Battle Brews Over Retirement System