MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An unusual call for police overnight.
Early Thursday morning a man spotted an alligator walking down the middle of NW 79th Avenue near 25th Street in Doral. He flagged down a police officer for help.
Several officers from Doral and Miami-Dade were able to captured it by sitting on it and tying its mouth shut.
A short time later a worker with Pesky Critters showed up and took the gator away.
- Two Young Siblings Improving After Being Shot Outside Florida City Home
- Police: Barber Throws Customer Through Window After Haircut Complaint
- Traffic Alert: Dolphin Expressway Shutting Down For Late Night Construction
- NJ High School Principal Apologizes For ‘Party Like It’s 1776’ Prom Tickets
- Rainy Season Has Arrived With A Vengeance