MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An unusual call for police overnight.
Early Thursday morning a man spotted an alligator walking down the middle of NW 79th Avenue near 25th Street in Doral. He flagged down a police officer for help.
Several officers from Doral and Miami-Dade were able to captured it by sitting on it and tying its mouth shut.
A short time later a worker with Pesky Critters showed up and took the gator away.
- Tribal Court Rules Infant Taken From Baptist Hospital Be Returned To Parents
- Former Playboy Model Says Trump Tried To Pay Her After Sex
- Lawyer: $500K Bond Excessive For Shooting Suspect’s Brother, Wants Him Released
- Road Closed By FIU Bridge Collapse Expected To Reopen This Weekend
- Stoneman Douglas Students Head To D.C. For March For Our Lives