MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An unusual call for police overnight.
Early Thursday morning a man spotted an alligator walking down the middle of NW 79th Avenue near 25th Street in Doral. He flagged down a police officer for help.
Several officers from Doral and Miami-Dade were able to captured it by sitting on it and tying its mouth shut.
A short time later a worker with Pesky Critters showed up and took the gator away.
- Report: Ambushed US Soldier La David Johnson Wasn’t Captured In Niger
- 3 People Hurt, 2 Horses Killed After Truck Strikes Group Of Riders
- One Dead, One Injured After Double Shooting In Miami Gardens
- Neighbor Tells Of Heartbreaking Moments Helping Mother Tend To Dying Child
- FIU Temporarily Suspends Greek Life Over ‘Growing Concerns’