MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An unusual call for police overnight.
Early Thursday morning a man spotted an alligator walking down the middle of NW 79th Avenue near 25th Street in Doral. He flagged down a police officer for help.
Several officers from Doral and Miami-Dade were able to captured it by sitting on it and tying its mouth shut.
A short time later a worker with Pesky Critters showed up and took the gator away.
- Police: Man With AK-47 Opens Fire On Palmetto Expy, Hits Several Cars
- Tiger Woods Blames Prescription Meds For DUI Arrest In Jupiter
- Miami Beach Mayor To Discuss ‘Urban Beach Weekend’ Shootings At Emergency Meeting
- Trump Honors Fallen Soldiers At Arlington National Cemetery
- Robert De Niro: Once Inspiring, US Now Tragic Dumb Comedy