MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An unusual call for police overnight.
Early Thursday morning a man spotted an alligator walking down the middle of NW 79th Avenue near 25th Street in Doral. He flagged down a police officer for help.
Several officers from Doral and Miami-Dade were able to captured it by sitting on it and tying its mouth shut.
A short time later a worker with Pesky Critters showed up and took the gator away.
- Concerns Grow After 1st Baby Born With Zika-Related Birth Defect In Florida
- Video: Miami Gardens Police Chief Tackles Suspect In Store
- Security Increased At MIA As Passengers Arrive From Istanbul
- Police: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Assault Rifles From Car Arrested
- Dispatcher: ‘My Caller Is No Longer Responding’