Diver Rescued In Government Cut
Get Breaking News First
Upload Breaking News Pics
MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – A diver was rescued Thursday morning in Government Cut Inlet.
The Coast Guard and Miami Beach firefighters were called to help Joe Amick who got caught in a current.
The experienced diver was reported to authorities when he was not seen for a while.
A Good Samaritan located the Amick and he was taken to a hospital to be checked out.
“I never really felt like I was going to drown, but it was a little unnerving at one point,” said Amick.
Amick was with is son when he became separated at some point.
He is in good condition.
- Fla. Supreme Court Rules Fla. Virtual School Can Sue Rival
- Coast Guard Offloads $23 Million In Cocaine
- BSO Detectives Search For Victims Of Seductive Serial Burglar
- Arrest Made In Deadly Hit & Run Involving $300K Ferrari
- Iconic Books & Books To Open At Adrienne Arsht Center