MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – A diver was rescued Thursday morning in Government Cut Inlet.
The Coast Guard and Miami Beach firefighters were called to help Joe Amick who got caught in a current.
The experienced diver was reported to authorities when he was not seen for a while.
A Good Samaritan located the Amick and he was taken to a hospital to be checked out.
“I never really felt like I was going to drown, but it was a little unnerving at one point,” said Amick.
Amick was with is son when he became separated at some point.
He is in good condition.
- Mentoring Mattered To Young Girl Admitted To Harvard
- Moonlight Star Back In The Sunshine State Focusing On What’s Next
- This Kellyanne Conway Picture Is Causing An Uproar Online
- Gun Bills Loaded For 2017 Session
- GOP Lawmakers At Odds With High Court, Look To “Reign” Them In