Diver Rescued In Government Cut
Upload Breaking News Pics
MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – A diver was rescued Thursday morning in Government Cut Inlet.
The Coast Guard and Miami Beach firefighters were called to help Joe Amick who got caught in a current.
The experienced diver was reported to authorities when he was not seen for a while.
A Good Samaritan located the Amick and he was taken to a hospital to be checked out.
“I never really felt like I was going to drown, but it was a little unnerving at one point,” said Amick.
Amick was with is son when he became separated at some point.
He is in good condition.
- Judge Recognizes Middle School Classmate In Bond Court
- Police Call Davie Man’s Disappearance Suspicious
- When Noise Is More Than An Annoyance
- Cuba, S.Fla. Weather Knows No Boundaries
- Preps Underway For 4th Of July Celebrations Across South Florida