MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – A diver was rescued Thursday morning in Government Cut Inlet.
The Coast Guard and Miami Beach firefighters were called to help Joe Amick who got caught in a current.
The experienced diver was reported to authorities when he was not seen for a while.
A Good Samaritan located the Amick and he was taken to a hospital to be checked out.
“I never really felt like I was going to drown, but it was a little unnerving at one point,” said Amick.
Amick was with is son when he became separated at some point.
He is in good condition.
- Bei Bei The Panda Melts Hearts Playing In Water
- Defendant In Alleged Daycare Molestation Will Not Face Charges
- Protesters, Police Clash At California Hotel Before Trump Speech
- “Stupid Argument” Led To Deadly Pompano Beach Shooting
- FHP: Surveyor Killed By I-95 Driver Who Swerved To Avoid Another Car