Diver Rescued In Government Cut
Upload Breaking News Pics
MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – A diver was rescued Thursday morning in Government Cut Inlet.
The Coast Guard and Miami Beach firefighters were called to help Joe Amick who got caught in a current.
The experienced diver was reported to authorities when he was not seen for a while.
A Good Samaritan located the Amick and he was taken to a hospital to be checked out.
“I never really felt like I was going to drown, but it was a little unnerving at one point,” said Amick.
Amick was with is son when he became separated at some point.
He is in good condition.
- Patio Furniture Burns In Massive Opa-locka Warehouse Fire
- Booze, Burgers & So Much More At Golf Championship
- “They’re Going To Kill Me,” Man Yelled Before Dying In Police Custody
- Man Found Shot Multiple Times In Car
- BSO, Drug Experts Concerned About Rise Of “Flakka” Drug In Broward