FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A Pompano Beach Subway manager is hoping police catch the two guys who robbed his restaurant at gunpoint and terrorized his customers.
The robbery, captured on camera, happened Wednesday night at 487 E Atlantic Boulevard.
“It was a half hour to closing and they walked in at gunpoint and harassed our customers,” said manager Sunny Mann.
The armed robbers herded the customers into a back room and then ripped a cash register off the counter. One of the robbers then accidentally fired a shot. No one was hit.
“It’s frustrating, over $200 they can come and kill somebody, this is ridiculous,” said Mann.
Mann hopes somebody knows who these two guys are and calls the cops.
“I really hope they get caught because these guys are ready to shoot somebody for $200, they need to be in jail, they really need to be in jail,” said Mann.
Broward Sheriff’s deputies searched the area after the robbery but came up empty.
- CBS4 News Exclusive: Trump Denies Ties To Russia
- Councilman Holds Town Hall In North Miami To Discuss Officer-Involved Shooting
- Clinton Wins Historic Nomination, Emotional Boost From Bill
- Owner Of Lauderhill Home Hit By Van: ‘I Just Had Come In Like 10 Minutes Before’
- Protesters Give Trump A Piece Of Their Mind Outside Doral Fundraiser