About 6,000 Jobs To Be Offered At South Florida Job Fair
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Locals looking for a job or simply curious can stop by South Florida’s Mega job fair in Sunrise that is offering about 6,000 jobs.
The fair is set to start August 19th at the BB&T Center located at One Panther Parkway.
The event starts at 10:00 a.m. and will last until 2:00 p.m.
Jobs offered will cover hospitality, culinary, sales, security and the IT sector.
Companies attending the event include the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Seminole Coconut Creek Casino, Duty Free Americas, Hiltons of Fort Lauderdale, Bridges of America, City Furniture, Florida Dept of Health- Broward County, Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, and Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.
Many of the companies will be interviewing attendees and in some cases hiring on the spot.
- Steering You Through South Florida’s Construction Chaos
- Head Of Healthcare Union In South Florida Urges More Ebola Preparedness
- Taxi Driver Robbed At Gunpoint
- Boy Injured By Fireworks Recovering
- Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dead At 82