MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Locals looking for a job or simply curious can stop by South Florida’s Mega job fair in Sunrise that is offering about 6,000 jobs.
The fair is set to start August 19th at the BB&T Center located at One Panther Parkway.
The event starts at 10:00 a.m. and will last until 2:00 p.m.
Jobs offered will cover hospitality, culinary, sales, security and the IT sector.
Companies attending the event include the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Seminole Coconut Creek Casino, Duty Free Americas, Hiltons of Fort Lauderdale, Bridges of America, City Furniture, Florida Dept of Health- Broward County, Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, and Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.
Many of the companies will be interviewing attendees and in some cases hiring on the spot.
- More Zika Cases As Senator Gets Briefed On The “Front Lines” In Dade
- More Acidic Seawater Now Dissolving Bit Of Florida Keys Reef
- Dade Teacher Among Finalists For Teacher Of The Year In Florida
- Family Outraged After Charges Dropped In Miami Gardens Murder Case
- Dade Commission Final Vote On Rules For Ride-Sharing Services