About 6,000 Jobs To Be Offered At South Florida Job Fair
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Locals looking for a job or simply curious can stop by South Florida’s Mega job fair in Sunrise that is offering about 6,000 jobs.
The fair is set to start August 19th at the BB&T Center located at One Panther Parkway.
The event starts at 10:00 a.m. and will last until 2:00 p.m.
Jobs offered will cover hospitality, culinary, sales, security and the IT sector.
Companies attending the event include the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Seminole Coconut Creek Casino, Duty Free Americas, Hiltons of Fort Lauderdale, Bridges of America, City Furniture, Florida Dept of Health- Broward County, Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, and Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.
Many of the companies will be interviewing attendees and in some cases hiring on the spot.
- President Obama Hits The Links In Florida
- Cops, Community Unite In Search Of Info On Child, Teen Deaths
- A Low-Profile Push For Child Welfare In Tallahassee
- Lucky Money Jackpot Rolls Over To $1M
- Adoptions Fees Waived For Furry Friend Adoptions In Dade