Police: Armed Men Robbed South Miami Food Spot
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — South Miami Police are looking for two men who robbed a South Miami Food Spot on Wednesday evening.
Police said the two men walked into the Food Spot at 7400 SW 57th Avenue just before 6:00 p.m.
Both of them had handguns, according to police.
One of the men pointed his gun at the clerk and demanded money from the register.
Officials said they took an undisclosed amount of money and left the area in an unknown vehicle.
Just before the robbery, police said, a woman went into the store and as she left the store she appeared to be looking around for cameras.
Police have labeled her as a “person of interest.”
Anyone with information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimestoppers at (305) 471 -TIPS.
- Pelican Patients To Be Released After Rehab Center Unveiling
- McDonald’s To Stop Serving Chicken Raised On Antibiotics
- Florida Highway Patrol: Alligator Alley Reopens After Fog Lifts
- South Florida Could Be Home To World’s Largest Mall, Entertainment Complex
- Woman Facing Federal Charges After Sparking Security Scare At MIA