Police: Armed Men Robbed South Miami Food Spot
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — South Miami Police are looking for two men who robbed a South Miami Food Spot on Wednesday evening.
Police said the two men walked into the Food Spot at 7400 SW 57th Avenue just before 6:00 p.m.
Both of them had handguns, according to police.
One of the men pointed his gun at the clerk and demanded money from the register.
Officials said they took an undisclosed amount of money and left the area in an unknown vehicle.
Just before the robbery, police said, a woman went into the store and as she left the store she appeared to be looking around for cameras.
Police have labeled her as a “person of interest.”
Anyone with information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crimestoppers at (305) 471 -TIPS.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To At Least 50
- Woman Struck By Dade County Bus
- Impending NE Blizzard Causes Delays & Cancellations At MIA & FLL
- Gov. Scott To Ask For Money To Build More Nursing Homes For Vets
- Miami Sixth On List For Cities With “Underwater” Homes