MIAMI (CBSMiami) – When it comes to NFL players featured in television commercials, nobody does it better than the Manning brothers.
The countless ads that have featured Peyton and Eli Manning never seem to get old. Why? It’s all about the combo.
When the duo pair up there is always something to chuckle about, and it helps that they seem open to doing pretty much whatever will get a good laugh.
From wearing costumes to performing music and competing in various contests against each other, the Manning’s never fail to keep the pubic entertained.
The latest addition to the brothers’ repertoire is an ad for DirecTV promoting the provider’s new channel dedicated solely to fantasy football.
Last year around this time the Manning’s came out with a different DirecTV ad about having “Football on your Phone,” and it didn’t fail to deliver the laughs. For a refresher, here it is:
This year DirecTV and the Manning’s have come out with another music video with high-grade production value and of course, superb acting, entitled “Fantasy Football Fantasy.”
It’s a musical football adventure that DirecTV describes as “two NFL quarterbacks rapping their way through a Fantasy Football Dream World.”
If the Manning’s are going to continue coming out with videos that are this amusing and silly, it’s an annual tradition that football fans can probably get behind.
- Lawyer: OJ Simpson Golfing A Lot In Vegas, Not Moving To Florida
- Larry Nassar Accuses Judge Of Running A ‘Media Circus’
- ROH Champion Silas Young Expects To Re-Sign Following WWE Joke
- Big O Scouts Potential Dolphins Prospects At East-West Shrine Game
- This Week in College Basketball: Duke’s Bagley Plays Role Of Doctor, Pops Own Shoulder Back In