FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff’s Office has asked for help in finding a driver who hit a man and then left him for dead in the road.
It happened Sunday around 11:15 p.m. in the 1800 block of West Oakland Park Boulevard.
The man was trying to cross the road when he was struck by a tan Cadillac Seville. He was taken to Broward Health Medical Center with critical injuries. Witnesses told detectives that the vehicle stopped briefly after the impact and then drove away.
The car will likely have damage to the front bumper, hood and possibly the windshield.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the car or its driver is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS.
- Pine Trails Park Evolves Into Heartland Of Heartbreak After School Shooting
- Miami Dolphins Team Up With 5000 Role Models of Excellence For Police & Youth Conference
- ‘We Want Change’: West Boca High Students March To Protest Gun Violence
- President Trump Moves To Ban ‘Bump Stocks’
- Parkland’s Run 4 Biegel Honors Marjory Stoneman Douglas Teacher