FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff’s Office has asked for help in finding a driver who hit a man and then left him for dead in the road.
It happened Sunday around 11:15 p.m. in the 1800 block of West Oakland Park Boulevard.
The man was trying to cross the road when he was struck by a tan Cadillac Seville. He was taken to Broward Health Medical Center with critical injuries. Witnesses told detectives that the vehicle stopped briefly after the impact and then drove away.
The car will likely have damage to the front bumper, hood and possibly the windshield.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the car or its driver is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS.
- Police Investigating As Child Recovers After Triple Shooting
- Child Survives Gunfire, Two Adults Dead In Little Havana Home
- Mother: Police Should Have Recognized Man Was Autistic Before Shooting
- Shooting Leaves Man Dead At Miami Gardens Gas Station
- Hemingway Look-Alikes Stage ‘Key West Version’ of Pamplona Bull Run