FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff’s Office has asked for help in finding a driver who hit a man and then left him for dead in the road.
It happened Sunday around 11:15 p.m. in the 1800 block of West Oakland Park Boulevard.
The man was trying to cross the road when he was struck by a tan Cadillac Seville. He was taken to Broward Health Medical Center with critical injuries. Witnesses told detectives that the vehicle stopped briefly after the impact and then drove away.
The car will likely have damage to the front bumper, hood and possibly the windshield.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the car or its driver is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS.
- Meningitis Suspected Cause Of 2 Children’s Deaths At Downtown Miami Daycare Center
- Jones Defeats Moore In Stunning Alabama Upset
- Broward County Commissioners Take First Step Towards Suing Drug Companies Over Opioid Crisis
- Terminated Firefighters Fight To Keep Their Jobs After Racist Incident
- 3 Florida Men Charged With Animal Cruelty For Dragging Shark With Speed Boat