FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 12-year old child was hospitalized after nearly drowning in a pool.
The child was found in the bottom of the pool at 3531 NW 40th Street in Lauderdale Lakes.
After being pulled from the water, the child was taken to Plantation General Hospital.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office said the child, who lives in another country, was visiting relatives who live in the home.
- Ex-Trump University Student: ‘I Didn’t Know He Was A Con Artist’
- 2nd Undercover Cop Injured In Ambush Released From Hospital
- Mother Arrested After Teen Passes Out Pot Candy In School
- 25 Specially-Selected Hunters Join Pilot Program To Eliminate Predatory Pythons
- Aaron Hernandez’s Fiancée Testifies In His Double-Murder Trial