FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 12-year old child was hospitalized after nearly drowning in a pool.
The child was found in the bottom of the pool at 3531 NW 40th Street in Lauderdale Lakes.
After being pulled from the water, the child was taken to Plantation General Hospital.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office said the child, who lives in another country, was visiting relatives who live in the home.
- Business Owner Says “Nothing Illegal On Ocean Drive” As Strip Club Rumors Circulate
- Tim Tebow Prays With Passengers After Man Suffers Medical Emergency On Flight
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Clinic Regulations
- Tenured Broward County Teachers Receiving Pay Raise
- Miami Police Officer Hit By Truck On I-95