FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 12-year old child was hospitalized after nearly drowning in a pool.
The child was found in the bottom of the pool at 3531 NW 40th Street in Lauderdale Lakes.
After being pulled from the water, the child was taken to Plantation General Hospital.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office said the child, who lives in another country, was visiting relatives who live in the home.
- Man Hurt After Strange Object Explodes, Neighbors Wondering If It Was Planted
- Preliminary Report On Las Vegas Massacre Does Not Reveal Motive
- Family: Tom Petty Died Of Accidental Drug Overdose
- Exclusive: Prosecutors Release Calls In Michael Irvin Sexual Battery Case
- Senate Vote On Track To Fail: Gov’t Set To Shut Down