FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 12-year old child was hospitalized after nearly drowning in a pool.
The child was found in the bottom of the pool at 3531 NW 40th Street in Lauderdale Lakes.
After being pulled from the water, the child was taken to Plantation General Hospital.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office said the child, who lives in another country, was visiting relatives who live in the home.
- TSA: Record Setting Week For Firearms Recovered At Airport Checkpoints
- Feds Seeking Information From Kushner On Russia Contacts
- South Florida Gets Ready For Influx Of Memorial Day Revelers
- Hollywood City Attorney Charged With DUI One Step Closer To Being Out Of Job
- FPL Shows Off Storm Preparations Ahead Of Hurricane Season