FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 12-year old child was hospitalized after nearly drowning in a pool.
The child was found in the bottom of the pool at 3531 NW 40th Street in Lauderdale Lakes.
After being pulled from the water, the child was taken to Plantation General Hospital.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office said the child, who lives in another country, was visiting relatives who live in the home.
- Passengers Arrive At MIA From Mexico City With Tales Of Destruction
- Total Strangers Came Together To Help Irma Survivors
- Maria Slams Into Puerto Rico, Thousands Ride It Out In Shelters
- Sen. Nelson In Keys To Get Look First Hand Look At Hurricane Damage
- Alexa, What Do You See? Amazon Said To Be Working On Glasses