FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A 12-year old child was hospitalized after nearly drowning in a pool.
The child was found in the bottom of the pool at 3531 NW 40th Street in Lauderdale Lakes.
After being pulled from the water, the child was taken to Plantation General Hospital.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office said the child, who lives in another country, was visiting relatives who live in the home.
- Sightseeing Duck Trolley Catches Fire On MacArthur Causeway
- BSO Needs Help Identifying Robber Caught On Surveillance In Violent ATM Robbery
- Liberty City Students Taken To Hospital After Ingesting Drug
- Intelligence Sources: Officials Believe Russia Tried To Influence Election, Favored Trump
- Exclusive: Bully Brawl At Broward School Brings Criminal Charges