MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Drivers planning on taking NW 25th Street should be aware of closures to the street through the weekend.
Starting Saturday at 7:00 a.m. parts of NW 25th Street will be closed down. This includes all eastbound and westbound lanes on NW 25th Street between NW 38 Court and NW 37 Avenue.
The closures will last until Sunday at 5:00 p.m.
During this time, a test train will be brought into the new Miami Central Station.
Those heading West on NW 37th Avenue should:
- Continue north to NW 28 Street
- Turn right on NW 28 Street
- Turn left on S River Drive
- Turn left on NW 31 Street
- Turn left on NW 42 Avenue (LeJeune Road)
- Turn left on NW 25 Street
Drivers heading East on NW 25th should:
- Turn left on NW 39 Avenue
- Turn left on NW 27 Street
- Turn right on NW 42 Avenue (LeJeune Road)
- Turn right on NW 31 Street
- Turn right on S River Drive
- Turn right on NW 25 Street
Contractors will also be installing traffic loops for the train signal crossing on NW 25 Street on Wednesday, August 5 and Thursday, August 6 from 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Drivers are encouraged to call 511 before they drive or log on to http://www.fl511.com to get real-time traffic and lane closure information.
- The Neighborhood Boom: Allapattah’s Diversity Key To Its Fast-Pace Growth
- Judge: Dr. Phil Interview Of ‘Cannibal Killer’ Must Be Released
- Police Find Teen Shot In Leg Near Sunny Isles Condo Complex
- Miami Springs Team Wins People’s Choice For Best Burger At SOBE Wine & Food Festival
- Survivors & Friends Find Pulse Shooting Reenactment ‘Disgusting’