TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/AP) — A lottery ticket sold in Hialeah is the winner of half-a-million dollars.
The tick matched all four numbers plus the Lucky Ball to win $500,000 in the new “Lucky Money” game.
Lottery officials said Wednesday 13 tickets matched 4-of-4 numbers to win $565.50 each; 65 tickets won $248 each for picking 3-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball number; 1,017 tickets won $46.50 each for picking 3-of-4; 1,576 tickets won $21 each for picking 2-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball; 14,158 tickets won $2.50 each for matching one number plus the Lucky Ball; 26,988 tickets won $2 each for picking 2-of-4; and 34,370 won a free Quick Pick ticket for matching the Lucky Ball.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 2-12-22-42, the Lucky Ball was 14.
Lucky Money replaces Mega Money. The game’s first drawing was July 4.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Former FIU President Maidique: “You Stop Traffic, You Reroute Traffic…Just In Case”
- Florida Students Organize “March For Our Lives-Parkland”
- Having A Simple Colonoscopy Could Be Life Or Death For Adults 50 And Older
- Man Accused Of Killing Father & Son In Hit & Run Found In Hialeah Hotel
- First Lawsuit Filed In FIU Bridge Collapse