MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Florida Could Pave New Changes In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Laws
- Thousands Flock To Miami Beach For Memorial Weekend, Some Not So Happy
- Trump Wraps Up First Foreign Trip, Won’t Commit To Paris Climate Accord
- Tim Kaine’s Son, 7 Others, Charged In Protest Of Pro-Trump Event
- Tickets, Response Time Down As FHP Deals With Trooper Shortage