Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- DCF, Senators Eye Ways To Bolster Child Protection
- AP Source: Rubio Raises $6M Over Last 3 Months
- McCarthy Abruptly Withdraws Candidacy For House Speaker
- Lawmaker Pushes For Computer Coding In Schools
- Ex-Bank Exec Pleads Guilty In $1.2 Billion Ponzi Scheme