Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Scott To Pump Millions Into His Own Race
- Scott-Crist Race Becomes Turnout Battle
- Giuliani Joins Scott On Campaign Trail In Miami
- Poll: Scott, Crist Deadlocked As Election Day Nears
- Final Florida Debate For Gov. Heated & Personal