MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Donald Trump Remains Producer On ‘New Celebrity Apprentice’
- Trump’s “Thank You” Tour Takes Him To Michigan, Louisiana
- Union Leader Criticizes Trump Over Carrier Deal
- Trump Settles On Global Warming Skeptic To Lead EPA
- Thrasher Takes Aim At Guns On Campus