Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Child Welfare System Looks To Institute To Help ‘Steer A Course’
- Florida Environmental Protection Secretary Resigns
- Florida Gov., Staff Used Private Email Account For State Business
- Records Show Broad Effort To Funnel Maps Through Public
- Miami-Dade Commission Takes Tilt To Left, Names First-Ever Haitian-American Chair