Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Bush, Burgers & Beer, Contestant Wins ‘Lunch With Jeb’
- Romney To Jacksonville University Graduates: Get A Life
- Local Pension Bill Headed To Gov. Scott
- Court Rules In Favor Of Pizzi In Fight For Mayoral Seat
- House, Senate Still At Odds Over Budget Negotiations