MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Madeleine Albright Campaigns For Clinton In South Florida
- Trump Vows To Sue All Female Accusers
- Emails Show Machinations Behind Clinton’s Shift On Pipeline
- Wonder Woman Named Special UN Ambassador, Sparks Protests
- Clinton Campaign: No Health Issues After Mailed Powder Found