Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton To Visit South Florida For Book Signing
- Dade Commission To Hold Final Vote On Budget
- Group Launches Another Challenge To Pot Rule
- Scott Defends Political Ad After Mystery Man Identified
- Exclusive: Broward Moves for Better Pool Safety Laws