Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Who’s To Blame For Florida’s Rising Medicaid Costs?
- Bush Earned Over $9M From Business, Speaking Gigs
- GOP Primary Debate Participants Announced
- Retailers Pitch Back-To-School Tax Break
- Freshman GOP Rep. Curbelo Diagnosed With Whooping Cough