MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- ‘Smart Solar’ Group Spends Heavily On Advertising
- Clinton Camp Strives For Unity As Convention Wraps
- Donald Trump Speech Beats Hillary Clinton In TV Viewership
- Appeals Court Refuses To Toss Charges Against Sen. Menendez
- Deadline Looms To Register To Vote In August Primary