MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Ex-Labor Secretary Tom Perez Elected DNC Chair
- Pre-Existing Conditions Complicate Health Care Replacement
- CNN, Other News Outlets Barred From White House Press Briefing
- Trump To Conclave: “Our Victory Was A Win For Conservative Values”
- White House Expects Federal Crackdown On Legalized Marijuana