MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Future Of Internet Privacy In Trump’s Hands
- Heroin Epidemic Kills Thousands In South Florida, Trump Declares War
- Shots Fired Near Capitol Hill, Woman In Custody
- DOJ Said Yates Needed To Consult White House On Russia Testimony
- Zinke: Border Wall ‘Complex,’ Faces Geographic Challenges