MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Jeb Bush Calls Donald Trump ‘Uninformed’, Not A Serious Candidate
- North Miami Beach Sets Up Special Holiday Task Force
- Trump To Campaign In Sarasota On Saturday
- Pot Back In Political Spotlight In Florida
- Hillary Clinton In Florida Next Week