MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Dems Force Legislative Poll On Post-Pulse Special Session
- Final Benghazi Report Critical Of Obama Administration’s Response
- One-Quarter Of Legislature Elected At End Of Qualifying
- In His Words: Donald Trump’s Evolving Muslim Ban
- Cameron Insists Britain “Mustn’t Turn Our Backs On Europe.”