MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- A Little Trim, A Little Politics In A New Hampshire Barbershop
- Dems Ready For Long, Pricey Primary Between Clinton, Sanders
- Pope To Meet With Russian Church Leader In Cuba
- Migration & Fraud An Issue For US, Cuban Officials
- Fireworks Fly As Clinton, Sanders Square Off Before NH