MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Magazine Teases Trump Did Business With Cuba When It Was Illegal
- World Mourns Loss Of Fmr. Israeli President Shimon Peres
- Senate Passes Bill To Keep U.S. Government Open, Provide Zika Aid
- Congress Overrides Obama’s Veto Of Sept. 11th Bill
- Clinton, Sanders Head To New Hampshire