Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Raul Castro Says Detente Won’t Change Cuban System
- Hopes, Fears, Doubts Surround Cuba’s Oil Future
- Cuba Protests Planned In Miami, But Turnout Unclear
- Florida Legislature Defends New Districts
- Intra-Party Feud Over New Cuba Policy Intensifies