MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Get That Sunpass Ready, Tolls Are Coming Back
- House Select Committee To Look At Hurricane Readiness
- Justices Decline To Hear Charter School Battle
- ‘Rocket Man Is On A Suicide Mission’: Trump Tough Talks North Korea At UN
- FBI Wiretapped Paul Manafort During Trump Campaign