Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Scott’s Bus Tour Continues With Big Name Politicians
- Charlie Crist To Appear On Facing South Florida With Jim DeFede
- Broward Elections Office Sued Over Alleged Bad Ballot Placement
- Crist Visits South Florida Voters, Volunteers On Campaign Trail
- Local Congresswoman Worries About Ebola Threat From Cuba