MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Kushner Discloses Additional $10M In Assets
- Report: AG Jeff Sessions Did Discuss 2016 Campaign With Russia Ambassador
- Spicer Resigns As White House Press Secretary, Sanders Steps In
- Palestinians, Israeli Police In Tense Standoff Over Sacred Shrine
- Russia Investigation Focusing On Trump Finances