Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Some Looking At The Fine Print Of Immigration Overhaul
- Weston Lawmaker Wants To Toughen Texting While Driving Law
- Governor Rick Scott: “Our Prayers Are With FSU”
- Immigration Advocates Anxiously Await Pres. Obama’s Announcement
- Florida Tourism Numbers Up For 3rd Q