MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- AP: John Kasich Suspends Campaign, Trump Last Man Standing
- As Trump Wins, Clinton Exploring How To Win Republicans
- Appeals Court To Hear Arguments In Rivera Ethics Case
- Cruz Drops Out Of GOP Primary After Indiana Loss To Trump
- Donald Trump Ties Ted Cruz’s Father To JFK’s Assassin