MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Florida Schools May Get More Help To Hire Resource Officers
- Vladimir Putin Retains Grip On Russia, Exit Poll Shows
- Fired Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Kept Memos Of Trump Conversations
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires Ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Florida Gov. Scott Signs New Budget, Uses Veto Pen Sparingly