MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Elections Supervisor Tries To Clear Name In Primary Blunder
- Mexican President: Meeting With Trump Shows Shared Interests
- Miami-Dade Mayor Faces History Making Runoff
- Clinton Pitches Her Foreign Policy To Republican Voters
- Pence Says Mexico Trip Shows Trump Is “Decisive Leader”