Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Ridin’ With Biden? Clinton Challenge A Rough Road For The VP
- Gov. Scott To Update The Public On Remants Of Erika
- 4 GOP Senate Candidates Address Republican Meeting
- State Panel Prepares To Move Forward With Medical Pot
- Minimum Wage Increase Bill Filed In The House