Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Why Uber & Lyft Could Be Bad News
- Hillary Clinton In South Florida Thursday For Book Signing
- Deadline Looms To Register To Vote In November Election
- Crist Takes His Talks To The Kitchen Table
- Crist Claims Gov. Scott’s Policies Driven By The Dollar