MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Trump Goes After The Dem Who Surfaced His Immigration Remark
- Haitians Protest Outside Mar-a-Lago Over Trump’s ‘S***hole’ Comment
- Florida Legislature Has Many Hurricane Issues To Consider
- Government Resumes Accepting DACA Renewal Applications
- Rep. Wilson, Other Dems To Boycott Trump’s State Of The Union