MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Split Rulings Continue On ‘Stand Your Ground’ Change
- Gov Scott: Hurry Up On Getting Election Security Grant Money
- Jared Kushner’s Security Clearance Restored
- Judge: Trump Violates First Amendment When Blocking Critics On Twitter
- Special Election Tuesday To Fill Empty Miami-Dade Commission Seat