Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Florida Democrats Look For A Way To End Election Woes
- A Low-Profile Push For Child Welfare In Tallahassee
- Education Changes Approved By House
- Lawmakers Want Flags Made In The USA
- Class Size Limits Could Be Eased For School Districts