MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- Rubio Re-Election Talk Grows (And He Seems Okay With It)
- Trump Encourages Rubio To Run Again For Senate
- Donald Trump Breaks With Nation’s Only Latina Governor
- Obama Pays His Respects In Hiroshima, Offers No Apology For Atomic Bomb
- Gov. Scott: Higher Ed Is About Building A Work Force