Crist Back In South Florida For Back-To-School Event
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Former Florida Governor and Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist is set to make a stop in South Florida on Saturday.
Crist will attend a back to school event at Olinda Park in Liberty City.
He is expected to speak with students and families about the upcoming school year.
The event kicks off at 10:00 a.m.
Crist was in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday where he announced a new plan that focus on middle class jobs and small businesses.
- As Republican Infighting Grows, Donors Call For Calm
- Trump Pulls Jeb Bush’s Wife Into Immigration Debate
- Medical Malpractice Caps Take Another Legal Hit
- Two Democrats Run For Open Broward Seats
- Bush Says He Takes Trump’s Immigration Remarks Personally