OAKLAND PARK (CBSMiami) — Crews rushed one man to the hospital after a fire broke out Friday at an Oakland Park warehouse.
According to fire officials, the man identified as Rick Brewster, was rushed to Broward Health hospital with burn injuries.
The fire started in a vehicle inside the warehouse located at 4493 NW 8th Ave. Fire officials were able to put out the blaze.
There is heavy damage to the property due to the fire according to officials.
No word on the Brewster’s condition.
- Athletic Director Turned Hero, Chris Hixon, Laid To Rest Wednesday
- ‘This Cannot Happen Again’: Parkland Students Rally In Tally For Common Sense Gun Laws
- Grieving Father To Trump: ‘We As A Country Failed Our Children’
- Students Ask Elected Officials: What Will You Do To Make Us Safe?
- ‘I Should Feel Safe When I Come To School’: Students Stage More Walk Outs In Protest