OAKLAND PARK (CBSMiami) — Crews rushed one man to the hospital after a fire broke out Friday at an Oakland Park warehouse.
According to fire officials, the man identified as Rick Brewster, was rushed to Broward Health hospital with burn injuries.
The fire started in a vehicle inside the warehouse located at 4493 NW 8th Ave. Fire officials were able to put out the blaze.
There is heavy damage to the property due to the fire according to officials.
No word on the Brewster’s condition.
- Teen Critically Injured In Overnight Shooting
- ‘Joker’ Says He Was Treated ‘Like A Celebrity’ After His Arrest
- Possibly Coming To An Airport Near You: Removing More Items At TSA Security Checkpoints
- Miami-Dade College Prepares Students For Catastrophic Event Exercise
- ‘I Still Can’t Believe It’: Family, Friends Devastated After Boaters Die In Accident Off Hollywood