OAKLAND PARK (CBSMiami) — Crews rushed one man to the hospital after a fire broke out Friday at an Oakland Park warehouse.
According to fire officials, the man identified as Rick Brewster, was rushed to Broward Health hospital with burn injuries.
The fire started in a vehicle inside the warehouse located at 4493 NW 8th Ave. Fire officials were able to put out the blaze.
There is heavy damage to the property due to the fire according to officials.
No word on the Brewster’s condition.
- Davie Police: Alligator Spotted Feeding On Human Remains Found In Canal
- Police Have Four In Custody Following NW Dade Officer-Involved Shooting
- Vigil Held At Cincinnati Zoo Amid Protests Over Slain Gorilla
- Post-Tropical Cyclone Bonnie Continues To Dump Heavy Rainfall
- No Bond For Man Accused Of Shooting At Cop