MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The National Football League suspended Miami Dolphins Defensive Back Reshad Jones.
Jones is suspended without pay for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.
He will not play or be paid for the first four games of the 2014 regular season.
Jones will be eligible to return on Monday, September 29th after the team’s September 28th game against the Oakland Raiders.
While he is suspended from the games, he is able to participate in all preseason practices and games.
- Conor Sheary Lifts Penguins Past Panthers, 4-3
- Preview: 8th Ranked Miami Hurricanes Host Surging Syracuse Orange
- Dolphins Week 7 Injury Report: DeVante Parker Could Miss Second Straight Game, Mike Pouncey Is Questionable
- Off-Duty Officers Taking Stand Against Kneeling NFL Players
- Fins Look To Avenge Jets Loss This Sunday