MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The National Football League suspended Miami Dolphins Defensive Back Reshad Jones.
Jones is suspended without pay for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.
He will not play or be paid for the first four games of the 2014 regular season.
Jones will be eligible to return on Monday, September 29th after the team’s September 28th game against the Oakland Raiders.
While he is suspended from the games, he is able to participate in all preseason practices and games.
- Marlins Hurt Big Time By Homers, Lose 10-4 To Rangers
- Free Agent Begs For Job Outside Dolphins Facility, Coach Says Players Are Ready For Training Camp
- Large Report Shows Evidence Of Brain Disease In Most Football Players
- Dolphins Place LB Koa Misi On Injured Reserve, Sign Veteran CB Alterraun Verner
- 2017 Mid-American Conference Football Preview: West Division