MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The National Football League suspended Miami Dolphins Defensive Back Reshad Jones.
Jones is suspended without pay for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.
He will not play or be paid for the first four games of the 2014 regular season.
Jones will be eligible to return on Monday, September 29th after the team’s September 28th game against the Oakland Raiders.
While he is suspended from the games, he is able to participate in all preseason practices and games.
- Miami Super Bowl Committee Returns To Applause
- Panthers To Unveil New Logo During Event At BB&T Center
- Dottie Pepper On DEAN & DELUCA Invitational: ‘A Wonderful Test Of Skill’
- Mark Richt To Donate $1 Million Toward Building Indoor Practice Facility
- Winderman: “It’s Zero Percent Chance LeBron Could Come Back”