MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The National Football League suspended Miami Dolphins Defensive Back Reshad Jones.
Jones is suspended without pay for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.
He will not play or be paid for the first four games of the 2014 regular season.
Jones will be eligible to return on Monday, September 29th after the team’s September 28th game against the Oakland Raiders.
While he is suspended from the games, he is able to participate in all preseason practices and games.
- 76ers Take Control, Top Heat 106-102 For 3-1 Series Lead
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Former Broncos, Eagles Lineman Evan Mathis Sells 1952 Mickey Mantle Card For Over 2 Million Dollars
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On