MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The National Football League suspended Miami Dolphins Defensive Back Reshad Jones.
Jones is suspended without pay for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.
He will not play or be paid for the first four games of the 2014 regular season.
Jones will be eligible to return on Monday, September 29th after the team’s September 28th game against the Oakland Raiders.
While he is suspended from the games, he is able to participate in all preseason practices and games.
- Channing Crowder’s 6th Annual Holiday Toy Drive
- Miami Marlins Trade Marcell Ozuna To Cardinals
- Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross’ RISE Program Hosts Local High School Students At Hard Rock Stadium
- Dolphins’ Xavien Howard Named AFC Defensive Player Of The Week
- Dolphins Opponent Profile: Fins Face Must-Win Game Against Bills In Week 15