MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The National Football League suspended Miami Dolphins Defensive Back Reshad Jones.
Jones is suspended without pay for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.
He will not play or be paid for the first four games of the 2014 regular season.
Jones will be eligible to return on Monday, September 29th after the team’s September 28th game against the Oakland Raiders.
While he is suspended from the games, he is able to participate in all preseason practices and games.
- Ajayi Scores In Overtime, Miami Tops Cleveland 30-24
- FIU Fires Football Coach Ron Turner After 10-30 Record
- Marlins Players Gather At Ballpark To Grieve Death Of Jose Fernandez
- WATCH: Ryan Tannehill Throws 26-Yard TD To Devante Parker For 7-0 Lead
- Ageless Wonder Jaromir Jagr Ready For Another Season With Panthers