FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Shooting Suspect Seeks Acquittal After Witness Is Gunned Down
- On Warm Miami Beach Mayors Talk Global Warming
- Police Host Pets For National Bring Your Pet To Work Day
- Report: Jeb Bush Back In Bid For Marlins; Jeter Seeks New Investors
- ‘She Really Didn’t Deserve This’: Teen Mom In Coma After Road Rage Shooting