FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Broward Judge Sides With Elections Supervisor In Missing Marijuana Ballot Question
- Marlins Owner Jeffrey Loria Makes His Pick For President
- Presidential Politics Takes Center Stage at Key West Fantasy Fest
- Two Arrested In Separate Voter Fraud Cases In Miami-Dade County
- Four Injured In Miami Gardens Shooting