FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Longtime Chef: Prince Suffered Throat, Stomach Pains Recently
- Brewers Snap Marlins’ 7-Game Winning Streak
- Tourist Struck By Jet Ski On Biscayne Bay
- Elephants To Perform One Last Time At Ringling Bros. Circus
- Malia Obama Entering Harvard, Plans To Take Year Off First