FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- President’s Thanksgiving Full Of Turkey, Troops & Tweets
- Teen Wanted In South Florida Murder Arrested Trying To Leave State
- 164 Million Consumers Expected To Shop Over Holiday
- Two Killed After Car Careens Into Pond Off I-95
- $100K Bond For Man Charged With Killing ‘Ollie’ The Dog