FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Police Arrest Man Accused Of Setting Woman On Fire
- FWC: Speed A Factor In Fernandez Crash, Boaters Knew Area Well
- Poll: Clinton, Trump In Virtual Dead Heat Ahead Of Debate
- Coast Guard Searches For Missing Cuban Migrants
- Tim Kaine Setting A Tone At Kendall Rally