Mother Of DUI Manslaughter Suspect Arrested
South Florida Crime
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- BSO: 6-Month Investigation Leads To Arrest Of Juvenile Gang Leader
- FHP Investigating A Car Found In Dade Canal
- Exclusive: Bus Surveillance Video Shows Violent Attack
- Food Truck Trouble? Do You Know What You Are Getting?
- 2nd Evaluation Ordered For Man Accused Of Killing Daughter