Mother Of DUI Manslaughter Suspect Arrested
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Voters Complain Over Nasty Political Ads In Gubernatorial Campaign
- Alleged MLB PED Supplier Held Without Bond
- ‘Moon Suits’ & Giant Plastic Tarps Part Of Ft. Lauderdale Ebola Protection
- Great Grandfather Saves Toddler Found In Pool
- GOP Governors Group Donates More Money To Aid Scott’s Campaign