FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Rate Of Kids Coming Into Foster Care Rising, But Is It Too Much?
- Plaintiffs Back Off Changes To Tampa-Area Districts
- Obama Presents Emilio & Gloria Estefan With Presidential Medal
- Scott Urges Lawmakers To Fund Bear-Proofing Measures
- Jurors Start Deliberations, Don’t Reach Verdict In ‘Facebook Murder’ Trial