FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- New Program Brings Wildlife To Patients’ Bedsides
- Orlando Teen Loses Balance On Hoverboard, Shoots Cousin Dead
- Two Killed In Fiery Crash In Miami
- Historic Race To Havana Takes Off From Miami
- Chilliest Morning Of The Year Coming Up