FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Family Depressed After Ruling Clears BSO Deputy In Shooting Death Of Man With Air Rifle
- Toddler Shot, Killed In Dania Beach By Father
- Health Officials: 4 New Possible Cases Of Non-Travel Related Zika In Dade, Broward
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott To Chair Trump Super PAC
- Richardson Details Talks With Scott After Shootings