Mother Of DUI Manslaughter Suspect Arrested
South Florida Crime
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Woman Injured In Plane Crash Released From Hospital
- VP Biden To Make A South Florida Stop
- UCF Students Want To Make Bionic Arms For Syrian Children
- FLPD: Cyclist Dies In Hit & Run, Driver At Large
- Hurricane Fred Pelting Cape Verde Islands With Rain