FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Vigil Planned At Cincinnati Zoo In Tribute To Slain Gorilla
- South Florida Honors Those Who Died At Memorial Day Events
- Man Who Reportedly Shot A Cop Due In Court
- Man On Bike Struck, Killed In Plantation
- Memorial Day Starts The 100 Deadliest Days For Teen Drivers