Mother Of DUI Manslaughter Suspect Arrested
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Firefighters Put Out Blaze On 250-Foot Cargo Ship
- Wynwood Businesses Going Dark
- Funeral Set For Missing Girl Found In Trunk Of Car
- 6 Students From Sawgrass Springs Middle School Hospitalized
- Edouard Expected To Weaken