Mother Of DUI Manslaughter Suspect Arrested
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Early Votes Pour In From Central Florida
- MetroBus Routes To Be Detoured For IronMan Triathlon Sunday
- First Female Four-Star General Honored By Florida Institute
- Gov. Scott Issues Order Over Ebola Monitoring
- Boat Capsizes Near Virginia Key