Mother Of DUI Manslaughter Suspect Arrested
South Florida Crime
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Generations Split Over U.S. Policy Change On Cuba
- Florida Moviegoers Shocked Over Cancellation Of Rogen Movie
- Car Hits, Kills Two In Deerfield Beach
- Alan Gross Speaks Out After Release From Cuban Prison
- President Obama Announces Major Changes In US/Cuba Policy