Mother Of DUI Manslaughter Suspect Arrested
South Florida Crime
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Fire Crews Work To Put Out Fire At Mobile Home Park
- Coral Gables PD Ask For Help Locating Mentally Handicapped Man
- Police: Father Shoots Daughter During Gun Safety Lesson
- Object Found On FTL Beach Could Be Rocket Fragment
- 2 Bystanders Injured In Shootout Between Arguing Suspects