Mother Of DUI Manslaughter Suspect Arrested
South Florida Crime
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Gov. Scott Compares Obama Administration To Sopranos
- Police: Children Living Amid Piles Of Trash At North Miami Home
- West Miami-Dade Slaughterhouse, One Of The Largest, Torn Down
- Boat Collides With Personal Watercraft Off Hallandale Beach
- Republican Presidential Contenders Seek Traction In New Hampshire