Mother Of DUI Manslaughter Suspect Arrested
South Florida Crime
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Steering You Right Through South Florida’s Road Closures
- Dad Outraged Over Teacher’s Alleged Racist Comments To Son
- Teen Remains On Ventilator After Hit & Run Accident
- Miami-Dade & Broward Suspend New Assessment Test
- New Details Emerge In Police Slapping Incident