FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The mother of Kayla Mendoza, the woman charged in a deadly drunk driving crash has been arrested on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Kim Massey appeared in bond court Thursday.
According to court documents, the case involves a domestic situation between Massey and her sister.
Massey told the judge she’s been going through a lot since her daughter’s arrest.
Her daughter, Mendoza, is charged with DUI Manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter in a wrong-way wreck last November that killed two women.
- Firefighter Who Tried To Save Key Largo Workers Remains Critical
- Man Killed In “Wheels Up, Guns Down” Did Not Have ‘Street Legal’ Bike
- Six Remain Hospitalized After Bullets Fly At MLK Day Celebration
- Orlando Nightclub Gunman’s Wife Faces Charges Tied To Attack
- Suspected Lauderdale Airport Gunman Said He Frequented ISIL Dark Web