MIAMI (CBSMiami) – When the Miami Dolphins were featured on HBO’s annual NFL behind the scenes show Hard Knocks in 2012, there were several lasting images that caught the attention of fans across the nation.
One of the main focal points of the show that season surrounded quarterback Ryan Tannehill. A rookie that year, the camera often followed Tannehill outside of the Dolphins practice facility to see what he was up to as he got acclimated to his new South Florida surroundings.
The Dolphins quarterback wasn’t the only person that the camera’s enjoyed filming while tracking Tannehill’s exploits. He was often shown with his wife, Lauren Tannehill, who he met during college at Texas A&M University.
Lauren first showing up wearing a stunning red dress at the 2012 NFL Draft and has since become well-known in South Florida for her modeling pictures, Twitter and Instagram posts and for leaving a tricked-out semiautomatic rifle in the backseat of a rental car.
Now the attractive 26-year-old has another reason to be recognized, but this time it’s not just in Miami.
Website TheAthleticLife.co recently put out a list of the top 10 Most Beautiful NFL Wives and not only did Tannehill make the cut, but she was ranked second, only behind Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo’s wife Candice Crawford.
To see the full list of beauties, click here.
- Dolphins Could Be Without 2 Linebackers Against Cardinals
- Dolphins Preparing For Cardinals Looking To Keep Playoff Hopes Alive
- Dolphins Defense Needs Major Turnaround If Team Wants To Make Playoffs
- Andre Branch On Adam Gase: “He’s A Player’s Coach, We All Respect Him”
- Dolphins Headlines: Jay Ajayi Holds Key To ‘Fins Playoff Hopes