MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Coast Guard crews suspended their search Thursday for a man who’s boat was found submerged off Molasses Reef earlier this week.
Noah Cullen, 24, from Islamorada has been missing since Monday afternoon.
A good Samaritan told Coast Guard crews Cullen’s 28-foot vessel was unmanned and adrift.
Shortly after, the Coast guard contacted his family and learned he was overdue.
They asked all local mariners to lookout for Cullen while crews launched their own search by air and sea.
They searched for more than 90 hours.
“Our sincere thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Mr. Cullen during this difficult time,” said Sean Connett of the Coast Guard.
Local agencies, family and good Samaritans also took part in the search.
- Gov. Scott Holds Roundtable On Zika Preps In Broward
- Decades Old Missing Person Investigation Leads To Dade Backyard
- Man Charged In Deadly 2015 Wrong Way Crash
- Protesters Give Trump A Piece Of Their Mind Outside Doral Fundraiser
- Safety Advocate’s Video Highlights Kidnapping Danger Of Pokémon Go