MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Coast Guard crews suspended their search Thursday for a man who’s boat was found submerged off Molasses Reef earlier this week.
Noah Cullen, 24, from Islamorada has been missing since Monday afternoon.
A good Samaritan told Coast Guard crews Cullen’s 28-foot vessel was unmanned and adrift.
Shortly after, the Coast guard contacted his family and learned he was overdue.
They asked all local mariners to lookout for Cullen while crews launched their own search by air and sea.
They searched for more than 90 hours.
“Our sincere thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Mr. Cullen during this difficult time,” said Sean Connett of the Coast Guard.
Local agencies, family and good Samaritans also took part in the search.
- Weston Teen Fighting For Life After Getting Hit By Car
- Suspected Hit & Run Driver Identified After Leaving Four Hurt
- Heat Cool Off Vs Clippers, Lose 100-93
- Fire Damages Businesses At Little Havana Strip Mall
- Florida Considers Anti-Discrimination Bill For LGBT Rights