Most Ohioans Glad To Have LeBron James Back
Buy Heat Tickets
Heat CentralBuy Heat NBA Champs Gear Buy Heat Tickets NBA Scoreboard NBA Standings Team STATS Team Schedule Team Roster Team Injuries
CLEVELAND (AP) — A new poll says Ohioans by a wide margin forgive LeBron James for leaving for the Miami Heat in 2010 and overwhelmingly approve of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ decision to sign him to a two-year contract.
The poll released Monday by Quinnipiac University in Connecticut says Ohio adults forgive the Akron native by a margin of 62 percent to 12 percent. And they approve of the Cavs re-signing him, by a margin of 63 percent to 10 percent.
Fifty-three percent of those surveyed said they had a favorable impression of James. His unfavorable rating was 19 percent.
The survey of 1,539 Ohio adults was conducted by phone from July 24-28. It has a margin of error of 2.5 percent.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fort Lauderdale Man Wins $1 Million Playing Fantasy Football
- Thursday Night Fantasy Starters: Titans’ Bishop Sankey And Jaguars’ Allen Hurns
- Drug Supplier Pleads Guilty In MLB Doping Case
- Audio: Randy Starks Joins Kup and Crowder
- CBS Sports’ Steve Beuerlein Talks Titans Vs. Jaguars On Thursday Night Football