Most Ohioans Glad To Have LeBron James Back
Heat CentralBuy Heat NBA Champs Gear Buy Heat Tickets NBA Scoreboard NBA Standings Team STATS Team Schedule Team Roster Team Injuries
Sports Fan Insider
CLEVELAND (AP) — A new poll says Ohioans by a wide margin forgive LeBron James for leaving for the Miami Heat in 2010 and overwhelmingly approve of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ decision to sign him to a two-year contract.
The poll released Monday by Quinnipiac University in Connecticut says Ohio adults forgive the Akron native by a margin of 62 percent to 12 percent. And they approve of the Cavs re-signing him, by a margin of 63 percent to 10 percent.
Fifty-three percent of those surveyed said they had a favorable impression of James. His unfavorable rating was 19 percent.
The survey of 1,539 Ohio adults was conducted by phone from July 24-28. It has a margin of error of 2.5 percent.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 5 Other Lopsided NFL Games (To Make The Buccaneers Feel Better)
- Misi Ruled Out For Dolphins’ Game Against KC
- Marlins’ Jose Fernandez Cleared To Start Throwing Again
- Dolphins’ Jordan Again Suspended By NFL
- TTYM: Goodell Is Goofed, Harden Can’t Dance And New Lingerie Leaguers?