ORLANDO (CBSMiami/AP) — For those looking for an easier and more economical way to get from South Florida to Orlando, it appears the solution is just a bus ride away.
Megabus is now offering a $1 service that runs between South Florida and Orlando.
The daily, express bus company says it is expanding its Florida service for Orlando residents to travel to and from the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood area. It becomes the seventh Florida market to be served by the company. Service is set to begin Aug. 7.
One-way fares start at $1, plus a reservation fee.
Megabus serves more than 10 million customers each year in more than 120 cities. Its express service is now available between seven Florida cities: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Tallahassee and Tampa.
Tickets can be purchased at http://www.megabus.com.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- No Charges To Be Filed Against Miami-Dade Police Officer In Fatal Shooting
- Exclusive: Man Passing Counterfeit Bills At Target Store May Be Part Of Ring
- George Zimmerman Says He’s $2.5 Million In Debt, Has No Income
- ‘Suspicious’ Man At Pompano Beach School Called A ‘Misunderstanding’
- Parents Concerned Following Attempted Abduction At Deerfield Elementary School