MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins have added new members to the team’s Walk Of Fame.
The team announced Saturday former defensive end Jeff Cross, cornerback Sam Madison, running back Tony Nathan and guard Ed Newman will be inducted on September 21, 2014.
The ceremonies will be part of the team’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
The announcement was made following the team’s training camp practice at Sun Life Stadium where the Dolphins hosted their Annual Alumni BBQ in the Hall of Champions for former players.
The Walk of Fame was established to honor individuals who have played significant roles in the team’s development.
Last year’s honorees included CBS4’s Kim Bokamper along with O.J. McDuffie, Eugene ‘Mercury’ Morris and Keith Sims.
Fans are invited to attend the 2014 Walk Of Fame ceremony and unveiling on September 21st at 12:00 p.m. at the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza (Gate C of Sun Life Stadium).
- Heat Players Optimistic About Opportunities New Season Presents
- Belief Never Waivers As Dolphins Keep Finding Ways To Win Close Games
- Miami’s Langham, Badgley Receive Weekly ACC Honors After Win Over Georgia Tech
- Miami-North Carolina Announced For A Noon Kickoff October 28th
- 2017-18 NBA Season Preview – Eastern Conference