MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The Miami Dolphins have added new members to the team’s Walk Of Fame.
The team announced Saturday former defensive end Jeff Cross, cornerback Sam Madison, running back Tony Nathan and guard Ed Newman will be inducted on September 21, 2014.
The ceremonies will be part of the team’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
The announcement was made following the team’s training camp practice at Sun Life Stadium where the Dolphins hosted their Annual Alumni BBQ in the Hall of Champions for former players.
The Walk of Fame was established to honor individuals who have played significant roles in the team’s development.
Last year’s honorees included CBS4’s Kim Bokamper along with O.J. McDuffie, Eugene ‘Mercury’ Morris and Keith Sims.
Fans are invited to attend the 2014 Walk Of Fame ceremony and unveiling on September 21st at 12:00 p.m. at the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza (Gate C of Sun Life Stadium).
- Dragic Scores 19 As Heat Rout Grizzlies 107-82
- Giancarlo Stanton Talks About His Marlins Exit In Yankees News Conference
- Going Going Gone: Marlins Officially Trade Slugger Giancarlo Stanton To Yankees
- Miami Hurricanes Guard Lonnie Walker Named ACC Rookie Of The Week
- Desperate Dolphins Face Tough Test Against Surging Patriots On Monday Night Football