MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — The U.S. Marshals Service is auctioning off jewelry among other items on Friday in Miami Beach.
This is one of several auctions held by the service throughout the year.
More than 350 items of gold, silver, coins, loose diamonds, fine jewelry and watches are set to be part of the auction which started at 10:00 a.m.
The items come from federal crime cases nationwide.
Proceeds generated from the event are used to compensate victims of crimes and supplement law enforcement programs.
For those who couldn’t make it, the auction is also online at www.txauction.com.
- Trump Goes To Mar-a-Lago As Students March For Our Lives In D.C.
- Thousands Descend On Washington DC To “March For Our Lives”
- ‘I Looked Back And See The Bridge Crashing On My Car’: FIU Bridge Collapse Survivor
- CBS “39 DAYS” Follows MSD Students As The Turn Grief Into Action
- As Students Head To DC, Parkland Park Prepped For Saturday’s March