MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — The U.S. Marshals Service is auctioning off jewelry among other items on Friday in Miami Beach.
This is one of several auctions held by the service throughout the year.
More than 350 items of gold, silver, coins, loose diamonds, fine jewelry and watches are set to be part of the auction which started at 10:00 a.m.
The items come from federal crime cases nationwide.
Proceeds generated from the event are used to compensate victims of crimes and supplement law enforcement programs.
For those who couldn’t make it, the auction is also online at www.txauction.com.
- Broward County Holds Commission Meeting To Discuss Proposed Penny Tax Hike
- Miami Beach Residents Fear Holiday Trouble Has Become Year-Round Issue
- Tropical Disturbance Moving Toward Gulf Will Bring Us More Rain
- Firefighter Injured While Assisting After Crash Released From Hospital
- Vehicle Smashes Into Miramar Barber Shop