MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — The U.S. Marshals Service is auctioning off jewelry among other items on Friday in Miami Beach.
This is one of several auctions held by the service throughout the year.
More than 350 items of gold, silver, coins, loose diamonds, fine jewelry and watches are set to be part of the auction which started at 10:00 a.m.
The items come from federal crime cases nationwide.
Proceeds generated from the event are used to compensate victims of crimes and supplement law enforcement programs.
For those who couldn’t make it, the auction is also online at www.txauction.com.
- Rate Of Kids Coming Into Foster Care Rising, But Is It Too Much?
- Plaintiffs Back Off Changes To Tampa-Area Districts
- Obama Presents Emilio & Gloria Estefan With Presidential Medal
- Scott Urges Lawmakers To Fund Bear-Proofing Measures
- Jurors Start Deliberations, Don’t Reach Verdict In ‘Facebook Murder’ Trial