MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — The U.S. Marshals Service is auctioning off jewelry among other items on Friday in Miami Beach.
This is one of several auctions held by the service throughout the year.
More than 350 items of gold, silver, coins, loose diamonds, fine jewelry and watches are set to be part of the auction which started at 10:00 a.m.
The items come from federal crime cases nationwide.
Proceeds generated from the event are used to compensate victims of crimes and supplement law enforcement programs.
For those who couldn’t make it, the auction is also online at www.txauction.com.
- 2 Undercover MDPD Officers Ambushed & Shot In NW Miami-Dade
- 3 Arrested After Narcotics Sting Uncovers 47 Kilos Of Cocaine On Cargo Ship
- CBS4’s Lauren Pastrana To Host VH1 Save The Music Foundation Event Tuesday Night
- Organizers Declare Ultra An Electrifying Success
- Emotional Day In Court After ‘Toxic Tush Doc’ Sentenced To 10 Years Prison