MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — The U.S. Marshals Service is auctioning off jewelry among other items on Friday in Miami Beach.
This is one of several auctions held by the service throughout the year.
More than 350 items of gold, silver, coins, loose diamonds, fine jewelry and watches are set to be part of the auction which started at 10:00 a.m.
The items come from federal crime cases nationwide.
Proceeds generated from the event are used to compensate victims of crimes and supplement law enforcement programs.
For those who couldn’t make it, the auction is also online at www.txauction.com.
- FIU Partners With Miami-Dade State Attorney On LGBTQ Hate Crimes
- Family Wants Truth From Military About Miami Gardens Soldiers Death
- Passengers Stuck At MIA After Atlanta Airport Power Outage
- Wildlife Officers Check Out “Distressed” Sunfish Off Hollywood Beach
- Twitter Rolls Out Stricter Rules On Abusive Content