MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — The U.S. Marshals Service is set to auction off jewelry among other items on Friday in Miami Beach.
This is one of several auctions held by the service throughout the year.
More than 350 items of gold, silver, coins, loose diamonds, fine jewelry and watches will be part of the auction which starts at 10:00 a.m.
The items come from federal crime cases nationwide.
Proceeds generated from the event are used to compensate victims of crimes and supplement law enforcement programs.
For those who can’t make it, the auction will also be online at www.txauction.com.
- Broward Joins Bidding War To Bring New Amazon Headquarters To Town
- Need Help? What To Know If FEMA Knocks On Your Door
- Miami’s Puerto Rican Community Gathers In Wynwood To Plan Help For Island
- Maria Left Path Of Destruction, No Power In Puerto Rico
- Hurricane Maria Taking Its Time To Reach Turks And Caicos