MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — The U.S. Marshals Service is set to auction off jewelry among other items on Friday in Miami Beach.
This is one of several auctions held by the service throughout the year.
More than 350 items of gold, silver, coins, loose diamonds, fine jewelry and watches will be part of the auction which starts at 10:00 a.m.
The items come from federal crime cases nationwide.
Proceeds generated from the event are used to compensate victims of crimes and supplement law enforcement programs.
For those who can’t make it, the auction will also be online at www.txauction.com.
- Good Samaritans Lift Car Off Teen After Poor Decision
- Man Takes Bite Out Of Officer While In Court, Police Say
- Trump Administration Ending Temporary Protection Status For Haitians
- Gov. Scott Touts Record Tourism Numbers Despite Irma
- Mother Testifies Against Son On Trial For Double Murder Of Wilton Manors Couple