MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — The U.S. Marshals Service is set to auction off jewelry among other items on Friday in Miami Beach.
This is one of several auctions held by the service throughout the year.
More than 350 items of gold, silver, coins, loose diamonds, fine jewelry and watches will be part of the auction which starts at 10:00 a.m.
The items come from federal crime cases nationwide.
Proceeds generated from the event are used to compensate victims of crimes and supplement law enforcement programs.
For those who can’t make it, the auction will also be online at www.txauction.com.
- BSO Arrests Father, Girlfriend In Death Of Toddler
- Fort Lauderdale Commissioner Wants To Ban Sale Of Assault Rifles At Local Gun Show
- Employee Murdered At Cutler Bay Storage Facility
- Caught On Camera: Woman With Toy Gun In Confrontation With Officer
- Ft. Lauderdale Expands Water Advisory Over Sewer Main Breaks