MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Two big names in the music scene that call South Florida home are coming together for a tour around the country.
Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull, along with Latin artist J Balvin, will tour the U.S. with 24 arena dates scheduled for 2014.
The tour starts September 12th in New Jersey and ends October 28th in Orlando. A show is booked for the artists’ hometown on Sunday October 26th at the AmericanAirlines Arena.
The stage design, according to a press release, was created to offer concert-goers an immersive experience.
Enrique Iglesias’s song “Bailando” has been a hit since its release. Pitbull has just released his new song “Fireball” as the first single of his new album titled “Globalization.” The album will drop at the same time of the tour.
J Balvin, set to tour with Iglesias and Pitbull, is a fast-rising star with a hit, “6 AM” currently at the top of the charts.
- Madonna Slams Trump At Miami Show, Raises $7.5M For Africa
- Two Titans Of The Design World Unveil Bal Harbour Collaboration During Art Basel
- Castro’s Death Celebrations Collide With Art Basel Miami
- Perez Art Museum Miami Hosts Argentine Artist Julio Le Parc
- ‘La La Land’ Named Best Film By New York Film Critics