DORAL (CBSMiami) – The City of Doral has a new top cop. Don DeLucca was named as Doral’s new police chief.
DeLucca is no stranger to being a top cop. He’s a former police chief for both Miami Beach and Golden Beach.
De Lucca was chief on the Beach from 2001 to 2007 before retiring from the force to work in private security. In 2011, he became chief in Golden Beach, a tiny residential city just south of the Broward County line straddling A1A.
Now, as Doral’s chief, he’ll oversee a force of about 100 officers and a budget of about $14 million.
- Mentoring Matters: Special Bond Between Mentor, Mentee Creates Unique Family
- Women Battling Illness After Breast Implants Urge Awareness, Education
- “Wheels Up, Guns Down” Riders Clog Streets In Dangerous Demonstration
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Parades Pack South Florida Streets
- What Makes A Good Life? Researchers Turn To World To Find Out