MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami Fire crews were able to rescue two dogs from an apartment fire Tuesday evening.
At around 7:30 p.m. fire rescue crews were dispatched after a fire was reported inside an apartment at 7820 NE Bayshore Court.
Crews arrived to find heavy smoke inside the second floor apartment along with two large unresponsive dogs.
Firefighters started CPR on both dogs which came around moments later.
It is unclear if anyone else was in the apartment at the time of the fire or what caused the blaze.
- Gov. Scott Seeking Federal Action On Zika Virus
- Dade Commissioner Found Not Guilty In DUI Trial
- U.S. Justice Dept: North Carolina LGBT Law Violates Civil Rights
- Hospital, Insurer Clash Over Payment Information
- Miami Beach Mayor Wants To Raise Minimum Wage To $13