MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami Fire crews were able to rescue two dogs from an apartment fire Tuesday evening.
At around 7:30 p.m. fire rescue crews were dispatched after a fire was reported inside an apartment at 7820 NE Bayshore Court.
Crews arrived to find heavy smoke inside the second floor apartment along with two large unresponsive dogs.
Firefighters started CPR on both dogs which came around moments later.
It is unclear if anyone else was in the apartment at the time of the fire or what caused the blaze.
- What’s Open/Closed On Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Police Warn About ‘Stunting’ As ATV Rider Dies In Highway Crash
- After 146 Years, Ringling Bros. Circus Announces End
- Hialeah Homeowner Who Shot Intruder Arrested For Pot Grow House
- 17-Year-Old Killed In Palm Beach County Dirt Bike Crash