Crews Rescue Dogs From Miami Apartment Fire
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami Fire crews were able to rescue two dogs from an apartment fire Tuesday evening.
At around 7:30 p.m. fire rescue crews were dispatched after a fire was reported inside an apartment at 7820 NE Bayshore Court.
Crews arrived to find heavy smoke inside the second floor apartment along with two large unresponsive dogs.
Firefighters started CPR on both dogs which came around moments later.
It is unclear if anyone else was in the apartment at the time of the fire or what caused the blaze.
- Cops, Community Unite In Search Of Info On Child, Teen Deaths
- A Low-Profile Push For Child Welfare In Tallahassee
- Lucky Money Jackpot Rolls Over To $1M
- Adoptions Fees Waived For Furry Friend Adoptions In Dade
- Court To Hear Arguments In Teacher Evaluation Case