MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami Fire crews were able to rescue two dogs from an apartment fire Tuesday evening.
At around 7:30 p.m. fire rescue crews were dispatched after a fire was reported inside an apartment at 7820 NE Bayshore Court.
Crews arrived to find heavy smoke inside the second floor apartment along with two large unresponsive dogs.
Firefighters started CPR on both dogs which came around moments later.
It is unclear if anyone else was in the apartment at the time of the fire or what caused the blaze.
- Election Fraud Adds Fuel To Miami-Dade Mayoral Race
- Plane Headed To Miami From O’Hare Airport Catches Fire Before Takeoff
- Decision Made In Broward’s Missing Marijuana Ballot Question
- Disturbing New Details In Murder Of 65-Year-Old Cancer Survivor
- Ballot Breakdown: Broward Voters Decide If To Pay Up A Penny For Projects