MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Miami Fire crews were able to rescue two dogs from an apartment fire Tuesday evening.
At around 7:30 p.m. fire rescue crews were dispatched after a fire was reported inside an apartment at 7820 NE Bayshore Court.
Crews arrived to find heavy smoke inside the second floor apartment along with two large unresponsive dogs.
Firefighters started CPR on both dogs which came around moments later.
It is unclear if anyone else was in the apartment at the time of the fire or what caused the blaze.
- Locals Urge Leaders To Pen Agreement At Climate Summit
- Truck Crash Causes Tie Ups On I-95
- 2015 Hurricane Season Comes To A Close
- O’Malley, Rubio, Christie Head To New Hampshire
- South Florida Artists Wanted For “Art To End Aids” Mural Project