MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI has released surveillance pictures of a man wanted for a bank robbery in southern Miami-Dade.
The man, sporting a light colored baseball cap and wearing a Nike hoodie, walked into the National Bank of South Florida branch, at 25151 S Dixie Highway, just after 1 p.m. on Wednesday, July 23rd.
He walked up to the teller’s station and demanded cash. The teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the man left the bank.
There were no injuries.
The FBI said the robber’s last known location was in the vicinity of 134th Avenue and SW 263rd Street.
Anyone with information on the man’s identity is urged to call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Police Chief: No Truth To Reports Of Sniper In Miami Gardens
- Alabama Voters Getting Presidential Robocalls On Eve Of Special Senate Election
- 3 Injured, 1 In Custody After ‘Attempted Terrorist Attack’ In Manhattan
- Tennis Instructor Accused Of Hitting Boy With Racket Asks For Family’s Forgiveness
- BSO: Suspected Kidnapper Targeted Woman Arriving For Work