MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI has released surveillance pictures of a man wanted for a bank robbery in southern Miami-Dade.
The man, sporting a light colored baseball cap and wearing a Nike hoodie, walked into the National Bank of South Florida branch, at 25151 S Dixie Highway, just after 1 p.m. on Wednesday, July 23rd.
He walked up to the teller’s station and demanded cash. The teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the man left the bank.
There were no injuries.
The FBI said the robber’s last known location was in the vicinity of 134th Avenue and SW 263rd Street.
Anyone with information on the man’s identity is urged to call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Family Members Rush To Hospital After Several Shot At MLK Day Celebration
- Bikers Race Through Streets For “Wheels Up, Guns Down” Amid Crackdown
- Several People Shot During MLK Day Celebration
- Men Working Underground In Key Largo Collapse, Die
- Owners Of ‘The Greatest Show On Earth’ Hold Press Conference To Discuss Its End