MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI has released surveillance pictures of a man wanted for a bank robbery in southern Miami-Dade.
The man, sporting a light colored baseball cap and wearing a Nike hoodie, walked into the National Bank of South Florida branch, at 25151 S Dixie Highway, just after 1 p.m. on Wednesday, July 23rd.
He walked up to the teller’s station and demanded cash. The teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the man left the bank.
There were no injuries.
The FBI said the robber’s last known location was in the vicinity of 134th Avenue and SW 263rd Street.
Anyone with information on the man’s identity is urged to call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Healing Begins As Teammates Channel Jose Fernandez’s Fiery Spirit
- Viewing For Fernandez Boating Victim Eduardo Rivero To Be Held Tuesday
- Victims: Men Impersonating Cops Rob Hallandale Beach Home
- Community Continues To Mourn Loss Of Rising Star Jose Fernandez
- 4 New Non-Travel Related Zika Cases In Miami-Dade