2015 American Heart Walk Preps Underway
CBS Miami (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSMiami.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSMiami.com/Health
FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The 2015 American Heart Walk isn’t until next April, but organizers are already gearing up for a successful fundraiser.
A press conference was held Monday morning at Nova Southeastern University to kick off the preparations for next year’s walk.
Rick Case of Rick Case Automotive Group and Dr. Edward B. Savage are co-chairs of the event. CBS4’s General Manager Adam Levy and morning anchor Rhiannon Alley were also in attendance.
The 5k and one-mile walks will be held April 12, 2015 at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale.
- Family Demands Justice After Miami Gardens Man Killed Riding Bike
- Snacks For Attacks Inside Miami Juvie Detention Center (Part 1)
- Cracked Windshield Forces Plane To Make Emergency Landing At FLL
- Survey: Floridians Oppose Guns On Campus
- House Leader Casts Doubt On Background-Check Bill