Police: Hallandale Beach Teenager Shot In Back & Foot
South Florida Crime
HALLANDALE BEACH (CBSMiami) — Police are investigating a shooting that sent a teenager to the hospital Saturday night.
According to Hallandale Beach police, the 16-year-old was shot once in the back and once in the foot just after 7:00 p.m.
He was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Neighbors said violence is becoming too common in the area. “It’s real sad because I don’t want to hear about no child be hurt,” said a neighbor who asked to be identified only as April. “You don’t want to hear about your child, your neighbor’s child or nobody’s child got hurt,” she added.
The scene is still under investigation. It’s not clear what led to the shooting.
Contact Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS if you have information.
- Two Dead In Plantation Crash
- CBS4 Exclusive: DJ Laz Describes Deadly Boat Accident On Deposition Video
- Police Find Cab In Connection To Deadly Hit & Run
- Police: Pot Scattered On Lawn Of Florida City Grow House
- Juvenile Shot & Killed In Cooper City