Police: Hallandale Beach Teenager Shot In Back & Foot
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
HALLANDALE BEACH (CBSMiami) — Police are investigating a shooting that sent a teenager to the hospital Saturday night.
According to Hallandale Beach police, the 16-year-old was shot once in the back and once in the foot just after 7:00 p.m.
He was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Neighbors said violence is becoming too common in the area. “It’s real sad because I don’t want to hear about no child be hurt,” said a neighbor who asked to be identified only as April. “You don’t want to hear about your child, your neighbor’s child or nobody’s child got hurt,” she added.
The scene is still under investigation. It’s not clear what led to the shooting.
Contact Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS if you have information.
- Owner Searching For Stolen Pet Pig
- TD # 9 Downgraded To Remnant Low After Moving Inland
- Injured Jockey Suing Calder Race Course
- Police: Regular Robs Miami-Dade Food Store
- Scott To Pump Millions Into His Own Race