Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Despite Storm-Free Seasons, Florida Insurance Still Pricey
- Carjacking In Dade Ends In Crash At Bus Way
- Concealed Weapons Applicants Can Get Live Chat Help
- Palm Beach County Wins Grant For Jail System
- Rubio Reaches Out To Regular Americans During Visit To Reno