Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Divers Return To Sunrise Canal To Search For Clues In Disappearance
- Scott Announces Billions To Restore the Everglades
- Man Who Dodged Murder Charge In Party Shooting Dies In Hail Of Bullets
- More Flights Canceled, Delayed Due To NE Blizzard
- Florida Licenses More Than 600 New Foster Homes