SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Florida Judge Tosses Charges In Fraternity Pledge’s Death
- Florida’s Expensive Race For Governor Highlights Lax Laws
- Was Top Official For Florida Prosecutor Driving Like A Cop?
- Flash Flooding Reported Across Broward County, Some Roads Impassable
- 17-Year-Old Shot Multiple Times In Miami