SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Fire Breaks Out At Brickell City Centre Restaurant
- Car Slams Into Hollywood Home, Injures Child Inside
- Stoneman Douglas Students Head To D.C. For March For Our Lives
- Extra Security In Place At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
- Taste Of The Town: Midtown Food Hall Showcases Chef-Driven Food Concepts