Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stop Gay Marriages In Florida
- Exclusive: Deputies Search For Gift-Grabbing Burglars
- Report: Man Missing At Sea After Trying To Flee Cuba
- Obama’s Cuba Switch Forces Exile Groups To Adapt
- Florida Legislature Defends New Districts