SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Three Remain In Hospital After Fort Myers Mass Shooting
- Mini-Lobster Season Gets Underway Wednesday
- McDonald’s Sales Disappoint Amid Turnaround Efforts
- Hialeah Decision Spurs Challenge From Horse Group
- Sanders Lauds Clinton During DNC Address