Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Fort Lauderdale Mother, Son In Hospital After Dog Attack
- Perfect Weather For Ultra But Traffic Tied Up
- 7 Shot And Injured At Florida Spring Break House Party
- Police Ask For Help To Find Missing Miami Beach Teen
- President Obama Hits The Links In Florida