Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Key Cloning A New Safety Concern
- Mother Of Three Gunned Down In North Dade Home
- Plane Struck By Lightning, Diverted To FLL
- Hundreds Protest Ferguson Decision Outside Miami Courthouse
- Flight Delays At FLL As Holiday Travel Season Kicks Off