SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Several New Developments In Case Of Tequesta Teens Lost At Sea
- Miami-Dade Police Prepare To Honor Fallen Officers
- Bei Bei The Panda Melts Hearts Playing In Water
- Defendant In Alleged Daycare Molestation Will Not Face Charges
- Protesters, Police Clash At California Hotel Before Trump Speech