SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Voters Take Advantage Of Early Voting In Dade, Broward
- Scaffolding Collapses 40-Feet Up Killing 1, Injuring 2
- New Images Released Of Woman Wanted In Miami Triple Shooting
- Early And Mail-In Absentee Ballots On The Rise
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Talks Early Voting At FIU