Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
Get Breaking News First
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Toha May Testify In His Own Defense At Murder Trial
- FDLE To Investigate Miami-Dade Police Shootings
- TD # 9 Heads Toward Campeche, Likely To Strengthen
- Apps Help Customers Shop Using Their Camera
- TD # 9 Forms Over SW Gulf Of Mexico