Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
Get Breaking News First
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Voters Appalled At “Voter Shaming” Tactic
- Police Arrest Man Believed To Be Serial Arsonist
- Voters To Decide Whether Courthouse Updates Are Worth Tax Increase
- Masseur Accused Of Sexual Abuse Calls Encounter ‘Awesome’
- New Surveillance Tape Shows Brazen Surfside Rolex Robber