Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
Get Breaking News First
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Early Votes Pour In From Central Florida
- MetroBus Routes To Be Detoured For IronMan Triathlon Sunday
- First Female Four-Star General Honored By Florida Institute
- Gov. Scott Issues Order Over Ebola Monitoring
- Boat Capsizes Near Virginia Key