SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Exclusive: Man Accused Of Impregnating Child Arrested In Haiti, Returned To Ft. Lauderdale
- Airports Busy Ahead Of Holiday Weekend
- Pediatricians: More Obstacles To Care Under Private Medicaid Plans
- Boating Safety Stressed Over July 4th Weekend
- Father of Gun Violence Victim Says He Still Sees Positive In Life