Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Broward Residents Brace For Heavy Rain From Erika’s Remnants
- Miami-Dade Leaders Discussing Storm & South Florida Impact
- Dade Residents Concern Over Remnants Of Erika Fizzling
- NHC: Erika Has Dissipated, Watches & Warnings Discontinued
- Cruise Lines Change Plans Due To TS Erika