SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Sinister Caribbean Lottery Scam Preys On Elderly
- Traffic Stop Turns Deadly After Officer Shoots Suspect
- Teen Wounded, Two Others In Custody In Miami-Dade Police-Involved Shooting
- Undercover Officer Forced To Fire During Drug Sting Operation
- 6-Month-Old Skis Across Lake, Sets Youth Record