SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Viewing For Fernandez Boating Victim Eduardo Rivero To Be Held Tuesday
- Trump Goes From Debate Stage To Sunshine State
- Closing Arguments Expected In Trial Of Dade Cop Accused Of Stealing Gas
- Rare Black Moon Set To Rise Friday
- Google: More People Searched Clinton Than Trump