SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Man Dangles From Key Biscayne Building After Scaffold Collapse
- Assisted Living Worker Accused Of Filming Residents Having Sex
- Search For Armed Suspect Forces Road Closures In Miami Beach
- Cars Set Ablaze Blocks Apart In Apparent Miami-Dade Arson Attacks
- Israel Police Arrest Suspect In US JCC Bomb Threats