Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
Get Breaking News First
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Are You Camera Ready? Police Body Cams Are Here
- FIU Police: Look Out For Cyclist Grabbing Female Buttocks
- Search Continues For Man Who Shot 3-Year Old During Fight With Mother
- South Dade High Student Charged In School Employee’s Rape
- Coral Gables Police Arrest Alleged Female Burglar Caught On Camera