SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Widow Of Pulse Nightclub Gunman Due Back In Court
- Miami-Dade Mayor Focuses On Youth Violence In Yearly Address
- Prosecutors: Evidence Against Accused Rabbi Killer Fell Apart Upon Testing
- Transportation Dept. Wants All Fees Exposed In Airfare Prices
- Charges Dropped Against Coconut Creek Pre-School Teacher