SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Cause Of Deadly Mobile Home Fire Under Investigation
- Deerfield Beach Couple Targeted In Violent Home Invasion
- Local Leaders Take On Zika Fight As Crews Spray Miami Beach
- Tropical Storm Gaston Maintaining Strength
- Contract Extension Rejected For FAMU President