Man Discovers Body In SW Miami-Dade Canal
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Miami-Dade police were called to a canal in Southwest Miami-Dade Saturday after a person reported a body floating in a canal.
The body was discovered near Southwest 115 Avenue and North Snapper Creek Drive.
Officials have not released any details on the person.
A satellite dish company employee doing work in the area spotted the body and contacted authorities.
- Locals Celebrate USWNT World Cup Win
- Reports Indicate Jason Pierre-Paul Injures Hand In Fireworks Accident
- In 24-Hour Span 3 People Severely Injure Hands In Fireworks Accidents
- Residents Terrified After Man Killed In Wynwood Shooting
- Florida Woman Drives Car Through Home, Charged With DUI