Alligator Caught On Busy Hobie Beach
Get Breaking News First
HOBIE BEACH (CBSMiami) – Beach visitors are often worried about sharks in saltwater.
However, Saturday afternoon, it was an alligator that showed up at Hobie Beach off of the Rickenbacker Causeway and had people jumping.
The large reptile was captured by a wildlife official.
CBS4 reached out to authorities confirmed the reptile is an alligator and not a crocodile.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer was driving by the scene and snapped a photo.
It’s not clear where it will be taken now.
No one was injured.
If you see news happening, send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Female Four-Star General Honored By Florida Institute
- Gov. Scott Issues Order Over Ebola Monitoring
- Boat Capsizes Near Virginia Key
- Police Search For Driver Who Hit, Killed Bicyclist
- Aretha Franklin To Perform At Miami Beach Fundraiser