Alligator Caught On Busy Hobie Beach
Get Breaking News First
HOBIE BEACH (CBSMiami) – Beach visitors are often worried about sharks in saltwater.
However, Saturday afternoon, it was an alligator that showed up at Hobie Beach off of the Rickenbacker Causeway and had people jumping.
The large reptile was captured by a wildlife official.
CBS4 reached out to authorities confirmed the reptile is an alligator and not a crocodile.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer was driving by the scene and snapped a photo.
It’s not clear where it will be taken now.
No one was injured.
If you see news happening, send your photos to email@example.com.
- New Miami Museum To Feature Health Gallery
- State Suspends Some Standardized Testing For Younger Students
- Missing Woman’s Car Found In Miami
- Miami-Dade Nursery Protests Proposed Medical Marijuana Rule
- Edouard Continues Push To The North-Northwest