Alligator Caught On Busy Hobie Beach
Get Breaking News First
HOBIE BEACH (CBSMiami) – Beach visitors are often worried about sharks in saltwater.
However, Saturday afternoon, it was an alligator that showed up at Hobie Beach off of the Rickenbacker Causeway and had people jumping.
The large reptile was captured by a wildlife official.
CBS4 reached out to authorities confirmed the reptile is an alligator and not a crocodile.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer was driving by the scene and snapped a photo.
It’s not clear where it will be taken now.
No one was injured.
If you see news happening, send your photos to email@example.com.
- FBI Searching For BB&T Bank Robbers
- Surfside Police Identify Alleged Rolex Thief
- Police Arrest Man Believed To Be Serial Arsonist
- Three Teens Overdose At Miami Park
- Miami Officer Faces Judge Following Arrest On Felony Charges