Alligator Caught On Busy Hobie Beach
HOBIE BEACH (CBSMiami) – Beach visitors are often worried about sharks in saltwater.
However, Saturday afternoon, it was an alligator that showed up at Hobie Beach off of the Rickenbacker Causeway and had people jumping.
The large reptile was captured by a wildlife official.
CBS4 reached out to authorities confirmed the reptile is an alligator and not a crocodile.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer was driving by the scene and snapped a photo.
It’s not clear where it will be taken now.
No one was injured.
If you see news happening, send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elderly Woman Found Dead In Hollywood
- Uber Says It Will Suspend Operations In Broward July 31
- Trump Pulls Jeb Bush’s Wife Into Immigration Debate
- Medical Malpractice Caps Take Another Legal Hit
- FBI Releases Photographs Of Plantation Bank Robber