Alligator Caught On Busy Hobie Beach
HOBIE BEACH (CBSMiami) – Beach visitors are often worried about sharks in saltwater.
However, Saturday afternoon, it was an alligator that showed up at Hobie Beach off of the Rickenbacker Causeway and had people jumping.
The large reptile was captured by a wildlife official.
CBS4 reached out to authorities confirmed the reptile is an alligator and not a crocodile.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer was driving by the scene and snapped a photo.
It’s not clear where it will be taken now.
No one was injured.
If you see news happening, send your photos to email@example.com.
- Man ID’d Who Lit House On Fire, Ambushed Officers
- Police Still Searching For Driver Who Ran Woman Over
- One Man Dead In Pompano Beach Early Morning Shooting
- Law Enforcement Lace Up For A Cause
- Group Delves Deeper Into Search For Missing Mom