HOBIE BEACH (CBSMiami) – Beach visitors are often worried about sharks in saltwater.
However, Saturday afternoon, it was an alligator that showed up at Hobie Beach off of the Rickenbacker Causeway and had people jumping.
The large reptile was captured by a wildlife official.
CBS4 reached out to authorities confirmed the reptile is an alligator and not a crocodile.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer was driving by the scene and snapped a photo.
It’s not clear where it will be taken now.
No one was injured.
If you see news happening, send your photos to email@example.com.
- Vehicle Smashes Into Front Of Miramar Hair Salon
- Everglades Python Eradication Program Hits Milestone
- Power Outage Triggers Zombie Alert In Lake Worth
- Mentoring Matters: Jewish Community Services 2-1-1 Helpline
- Smartphone Detox: Why It’s Critical To Disconnect In Our Digital World