Alligator Caught On Busy Hobie Beach
HOBIE BEACH (CBSMiami) – Beach visitors are often worried about sharks in saltwater.
However, Saturday afternoon, it was an alligator that showed up at Hobie Beach off of the Rickenbacker Causeway and had people jumping.
The large reptile was captured by a wildlife official.
CBS4 reached out to authorities confirmed the reptile is an alligator and not a crocodile.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer was driving by the scene and snapped a photo.
It’s not clear where it will be taken now.
No one was injured.
If you see news happening, send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BSO, Drug Experts Concerned About Rise Of “Flakka” Drug In Broward
- North Miami Beach Rabbi Scares Off Burglar
- BSO Searching For Dania Beach Hit & Run Driver
- Student Accused Of Using Other Users’ AA Frequent Flyer Miles
- Senate Panel Approves Testing Bill Amid Troubles