PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMIAMI) — Police are investigating a shooting that happened in Pembroke Pines on Thursday evening.
According to police, one man was shot in the upper torso at the Hampton Isle Complex located at 10681 SW 6th Street.
It is unclear if the shooter and the victim knew each other.
Crews took the victim to Memorial Regional Hospital.
No word on his condition.
Police are not looking for a suspect and have not released a motive.
Click here to watch Carey Codd’s report.
- Wasserman Schultz Calls Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill A Nightmare
- Monroe County Schools Begin To Reopen After Irma
- Wild Animals Some Of The Smallest Victims Of Hurricane Irma
- Gov. Scott Doesn’t Answer Why Nursing Home Voicemails Were Deleted
- Study: ‘Having A Yard’ For Dogs Important For Home-Buying Millennials