PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMIAMI) — Police are investigating a shooting that happened in Pembroke Pines on Thursday evening.
According to police, one man was shot in the upper torso at the Hampton Isle Complex located at 10681 SW 6th Street.
It is unclear if the shooter and the victim knew each other.
Crews took the victim to Memorial Regional Hospital.
No word on his condition.
Police are not looking for a suspect and have not released a motive.
Click here to watch Carey Codd’s report.
- Arrest Made In Dairy Farm Abuse Case As Sheriff Takes Swipe At Activist Who Exposed Case
- Police: Man Claiming To Be HIV Positive Sneaks On Airport Runway, Spits On Arresting Officer
- Loved Ones Gather To Mourn Loss Of High School Basketball Star Killed In Overtown
- Gwen Graham Joins Battle For Governorship
- Derek Jeter & The Marlins Step Up To The Plate For Thanksgiving