PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMIAMI) — Police are investigating a shooting that happened in Pembroke Pines on Thursday evening.
According to police, one man was shot in the upper torso at the Hampton Isle Complex located at 10681 SW 6th Street.
It is unclear if the shooter and the victim knew each other.
Crews took the victim to Memorial Regional Hospital.
No word on his condition.
Police are not looking for a suspect and have not released a motive.
Click here to watch Carey Codd’s report.
- Family Members Rush To Hospital After Several Shot At MLK Day Celebration
- Bikers Race Through Streets For “Wheels Up, Guns Down” Amid Crackdown
- Several People Shot During MLK Day Celebration
- Men Working Underground In Key Largo Collapse, Die
- Owners Of ‘The Greatest Show On Earth’ Hold Press Conference To Discuss Its End