PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMIAMI) — Police are investigating a shooting that happened in Pembroke Pines on Thursday evening.
According to police, one man was shot in the upper torso at the Hampton Isle Complex located at 10681 SW 6th Street.
It is unclear if the shooter and the victim knew each other.
Crews took the victim to Memorial Regional Hospital.
No word on his condition.
Police are not looking for a suspect and have not released a motive.
Click here to watch Carey Codd’s report.
- Man Hurt After Strange Object Explodes, Neighbors Wondering If It Was Planted
- Exclusive: Prosecutors Release Calls In Michael Irvin Sexual Battery Case
- Parts Of LeJeune Road Shutdown This Weekend
- This Gubernatorial Candidate Says Affordable Housing Is Key
- Mother Charged After Baby Dies From Severe Burns