BSO: Dog Shot And Killed By Deputy
TAMARAC (CBSMiami) – A Broward Sheriff’s Office deputy shot and killed a dog that was reportedly attempting to attack him and another person Thursday morning, said officials.
The incident took place at 6900 NW 76 Drive in Tamarac.
Officials said a 911 caller reported the dog running loose at the address and had attempted to bite the caller.
When the deputy responded to the scene, he reported having to dodge being bitten by the dog at least three times.
The deputy fired his weapon killing the dog.
BSO reported the deputy was not injured, but the caller was bitten on the pants, but the dog’s teeth did not puncture skin.
Animal control worked to make contact with the dog’s owner.
- Man Mistaken For Heat Hat Wearing Robber Wants Damages
- Trial Underway For Man Accused Of Hollywood Rape
- Jury Selection Underway In Deadly Accident Trial
- Bush-Trump Dispute Intensifies, Bush Hitting Back Harder
- Lauderdale Woman Hit, Killed While Crossing Sunrise Blvd.