BSO: Dog Shot And Killed By Deputy
TAMARAC (CBSMiami) – A Broward Sheriff’s Office deputy shot and killed a dog that was reportedly attempting to attack him and another person Thursday morning, said officials.
The incident took place at 6900 NW 76 Drive in Tamarac.
Officials said a 911 caller reported the dog running loose at the address and had attempted to bite the caller.
When the deputy responded to the scene, he reported having to dodge being bitten by the dog at least three times.
The deputy fired his weapon killing the dog.
BSO reported the deputy was not injured, but the caller was bitten on the pants, but the dog’s teeth did not puncture skin.
Animal control worked to make contact with the dog’s owner.
- Police Looking For Bike Thief Caught On Camera
- Study Looks At Effectiveness Of Virtual Schooling In Florida
- Similac Advance Infant Formula To Be Sold GMO-Free
- Florida Just So-So In Senior Health
- Three Year Anniversary Of The “Causeway Cannibal Attack”