MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The remnants of Tropical Depression Two has degenerated into a Tropical Wave and is expected to approach the Lesser Antilles Wednesday evening.
At 11 a.m. Wednesday, the center of the system was located about 360 miles east-southeast of the Lesser Antilles.
Maximum sustained winds continue to hold at 35 mph as the storm moves west-northwest at 25 mph.
There are no watches or warnings posted for this storm. However, gusty winds are possible across portions of the Windward Islands and Leeward Islands Wednesday night and early Thursday.
The National Hurricane Center reports that this will be the last public advisory issued on this system as it continues to encounter dry air and fall apart.
- Trump On Puerto Rico Relief: ‘I Think We’re Doing A Really Good Job’
- Comic Legend Stan Lee To Raise Money For Hurricane Irma Victims
- Strong Winds From Hurricane Maria Beginning To Reach North Carolina
- Wild Animals Some Of The Smallest Victims Of Hurricane Irma
- Hurricane Maria Moves Northward, Affecting East Coast