MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Want to avoid a traffic headache next time you head out on the road?
Here are this week’s traffic trouble spots.
Southbound Turnpike entrance and exit ramps from Hollywood/Pines Boulevard are scheduled to close Tuesday night at 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. Wednesday morning.
The exit ramp from eastbound State Road 836 to NW 17th Avenue will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. each night.
The westbound SR 836 entrance ramp from southbound NW 27th Avenue is also shutting down Wednesday through Friday, from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
The exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36th Street is closing every night until Sunday starting at 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
Click here for live traffic updates on CBSMIAMI.COM.
- South Florida Under Flood Watch As Alberto Moves North Into Eastern Gulf Of Mexico
- Take A Digital Bite Out Of Planta’s Coconut Ceviche
- Soggy Weekend Ahead Thanks To Subtropical Storm Alberto
- Traffic Nightmare Ahead For Miami Beach During Memorial Day Weekend
- Publix Suspends Political Contributions Amid Protester “Die-in”