MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Want to avoid a traffic headache next time you head out on the road?
Here are this week’s traffic trouble spots.
Southbound Turnpike entrance and exit ramps from Hollywood/Pines Boulevard are scheduled to close Tuesday night at 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. Wednesday morning.
The exit ramp from eastbound State Road 836 to NW 17th Avenue will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. each night.
The westbound SR 836 entrance ramp from southbound NW 27th Avenue is also shutting down Wednesday through Friday, from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
The exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36th Street is closing every night until Sunday starting at 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
Click here for live traffic updates on CBSMIAMI.COM.
- Miami-Dade State Attorney Says Criminal Charges “Improbable” In FIU Bridge Collapse
- FDOT Not Made Aware Of Any “Stress Testing”, Received Voicemail About Cracks In Bridge
- Bridge Collapse: FIU Freshman Among Victims Killed
- Graphic Video Shown In Trial Of Pulse Nightclub Shooter’s Widow
- NTSB Investigation Just Beginning As Crews Work To Identify Cause Of FIU Bridge Collapse